• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder if Shatner wore his tummy control girdle at this stage of his career...or was that only a later feature?

Dunno really, but hey. In TTL Dr. Who will probably take the place of Star Trek.

trekaddict said:
Dunno really, but hey. In TTL Dr. Who will probably take the place of Star Trek.

Nah... Star Trek will be the Voyages of the Starship Excalibur...

KiMaSa said:

No. The Starship Illustrious. The Lusty is my favourite CV. :D

KiMaSa said:
More likely it'll be the Voyages of the Starship the People's Glorious Revolution.
A great update trekaddict, with an equally great cast (though I'm not all that fond of Fleming).

Hardraade said:
The plot thickens as a famous double agent appears on the scene as well as a future Bond character. Good update.

Fleming always said that he partially based his characters on real people he met during the war and later, I'm just taking it one step further. :D

Good news Everyone! The savegame is OK, only the installation I had it in is shot, I ported it to another one and it is fine, so I can tell you now that I will release it once the AAR is over. Far, far, far into the future that is. :D

Bafflegab said:
Sooo, you'll cast a Canadian playing an American pretending to be a Brit? Nice! :D

Of course it is a far cry better than Highlander, where they cast a Scot as an Egyptian with a Spanish name, opposite a Frenchman who is apparently a Scot... :confused:

Well, he will be a Canadian playing an American who works for the Brits. :D

And yes, I agree with highlander. :D

Bafflegab said:
Of course it is a far cry better than Highlander, where they cast a Scot as an Egyptian with a Spanish name, opposite a Frenchman who is apparently a Scot... :confused:
But then the next film revealed they were all aliens, so suddenly it all made sense. :D

isnt that shatner when he was in airplane 2?

Ooh.. The plot thickens it seems.. :)

I must admit that your mr. Fleming is of particular interest to me, as I am very fond of 'spy-games' so to speak.. :D
particularly since whenever he is featured, one can be absolutely certain that every second or third man around is most likely either a spy or will be used as such in a certain upcoming series of books and maybe even films later on.. ;)

Love it, simply love it...

:)

That's the SHAT?
We better see Nimoy with a beard...

evil%20spock.jpg

But this is the Evil Spock from the Mirror Universe! In TTL he would despise the crew of 'our' ship even more becuase they are eveil communists (tm)!

Oh and up next more of the current espionage matter and after that: reforms of the services.

trekaddict said:
Oh and up next more of the current espionage matter and after that: reforms of the services.
Can't wait! ;)

Terribly sorry for not posting the update yet, but I've been caught by the excellent "For King and Country" AAR that tackles the same problem from a different angle.

trekaddict said:
Terribly sorry for not posting the update yet, but I've been caught by the excellent "For King and Country" AAR that tackles the same problem from a different angle.

Completely understandable... I blame your's and the ridiculously large volume of other fantastic AAR's that I am following for failing to update my own... :D

Hmm, some more espionage matter in the story, Great!

And for updates you can post when you feel like it, I will simply wait and wait until it comes. The sooner the better, but the slower only builds up anticipation and promise for you in my opinion.