• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kill him. All Paradox will testify it was in self-defence.

:D

If it's being OC about being clean, he DOES need to get help.

I see why your keen I read the last update, hell of a twist there that I didn't even suspect.

Your brother somewhat reminds me of an old flatmate I had. After a Friday night out drinking we'd leave the kitchen in a mess than go to bed promising (drunkenly) to sort it tomorrow. Said flatmate would be up before the rest of us, tidy everything, clean the entire flat and then shout at us for not tidying it despite the fact we were asleep. Then the exact same thing would happen Saturday night/Sunday morning. Then next week and indeed every week unless we didn't go out one night.

I wouldn't have minded but when he did the washing up he never finished with the same number of frying pans as when he started. What he did with them I have no idea, but after a month there wasn't a single pan left in the flat. :confused:

Your problem does sound somewhat more serious so I hope your family can find a more cunning solution than my 'move out' plan.

Thank you for your support. The plot twist was something I was planning to do for a loooong time though, and I am glad to see I fooled everyone.

I wasn't very surprised. :D
Comes with reading comic books, I guess. :p

Rejoice ye of faith, there is a new AAO-related siude project which you won't fully see for some time but a small bit of which I shall post right here to give you an Idea what it is all about.

"The desicion by HM the Queen to bestow her oldest child, Victoria, with the title 'Princess of Wales' can be in large parts attributed to two things:

Firstly that this step had beeen considered for her self under her father before World War Two, and secondly because the first male child was not burn until two years after this step had been made. The fact that a female was made Heir Apparent instead of Heir Presumptive as the Queen herself would have been is nothing short of groundbreaking and almost revolutionary if one sees all in the context of the 1950s and takes into consideration the convulsions, changes and shifts the British Empire was going through at the time. The Monarchy was ( and is ) seen as a pillar of stability in the system that binds the different people of the Empire together, and it is understandable why the Prime Minister and the Cabinet....."

Excerpt from the Phd of an unknown student of Modern History who has a nickname beginning with tre in both the AAO-verse and our own.

For the record I don't really study history, but I would love to.

Excerpt from the Phd of an unknown student of Modern History who has a nickname beginning with tre in both the AAO-verse and our own.

Treville?

I though he was a mosketeer?!?!?!

Damned Frenchie...

:D:D:D:D

treville?

Damned frenchie...

:d:d:d:d

Not him. And if you ever call me a Frenchman again, the ghost of Bismarck shall descend upon you.

What's he going to do, unify on me? :D

trespoe? I thought he was only a Werewolf player. :D

Not him. And if you ever call me a Frenchman again, the ghost of Bismarck shall descend upon you.

Mmmmh...

The BB or the Chancellor? :D

I was refering to Treville, of course. I wouldn't use such a bad name -hi, gaiasabre11 :D- with a dear friend :D

Mmmmh...

The BB or the Chancellor? :D

I was refering to Treville, of course. I wouldn't use such a bad name -hi, gaiasabre11 :D- with a dear friend :D

The Chancellor of course. :D

Really? I'd have thought having a large battleship descend on your head would be worse. ;)

Me too. Perhaps the pickelhaube makes the difference.

Treville?

He must have meant Alec Trebec, so we'll get plenty of asinine SeanConneriness, starting with "The Pen is Mightier".

And well, Ol' Bismuth's ghost and I discussed it at great length and agreed that our resident Trekkie has to be French somehow, if only because the lady doth protest too much wethinks.

He must have meant Alec Trebec, so we'll get plenty of asinine SeanConneriness, starting with "The Pen is Mightier".

And well, Ol' Bismuth's ghost and I discussed it at great length and agreed that our resident Trekkie has to be French somehow, if only because the lady doth protest too much wethinks.

I was meaning myself, or rather my TTL self.

As for being French, if this were the 19th century I would call you out, because my family can trace its roots in this town back four-hundred years. :D

As for being French, if this were the 19th century I would call you out, because my family can trace its roots in this town back four-hundred years. :D

Bah, in the end I'm pretty sure we could trace your family roots back to Charlemagne and the Frankish tribes, making us fellow countrymen! ;)

Will Monsieur like a little Brie on his crusty baguette? :cool:

Bah, in the end I'm pretty sure we could trace your family roots back to Charlemagne and the Frankish tribes, making us fellow countrymen! ;)

Will Monsieur like a little Brie on his crusty baguette? :cool:

Yes actually. There are worse kinds of cheese to eat. :D