• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha, the ANZACs stands for the ANZ Army Corps, never knew that they rebelled and formed another sovereign state. No this is not grammar nazism, it's ownage. :)

btw, you might as well start posting propaganda pics of both sides to add flavour to your AAR. ;)

Well, ANZACs is in this case lazines so that I dont have to type "Australia and New Zealand". :D

Trek, another fine update - the thing that I always like about AAO is the fact that it's all reasonably plausible.

And a FAA actually getting what it needs. :eek: Off to bed a happy man tonight!

Holy crumpets Batman! That's some huge-ass picture! :eek:

Yes, I agree, so trek if you want it get it quick. I'll be remove it so that it doesn't take too much space in my photobucket account.

gaiasabre11 ANZACs is more recognizable. Awesome pic though.

Le Jones Thank you. I always wanted to make it as plausible as possible.

The FAA has caught a lucky break, as for now Cunningham is the new star within Whitehall and the nation, and he is shamelessly using this popularity.

Griffin.Gen Indeed.

cool intermission there, and lots of glimpses into the future of the empire. i hadn't realised that the US (whatever its called now) is definitely going to be communist for the long haul, but thats probably my bad memory.

cool intermission there, and lots of glimpses into the future of the empire. i hadn't realised that the US (whatever its called now) is definitely going to be communist for the long haul, but thats probably my bad memory.

click me

Interesting idea for you trek. You can have McCarthy screaming for the need of "cleaning" the filth of the capitalist pig dogs in America. :p

Last edited:
BritishImperial Well, it's not something I advertise too often.

gaiasabre11 :rofl:

Oh please. Evil communist McCarthy. Just for the hilarity of it.

Oh please. Evil communist McCarthy. Just for the hilarity of it.

I am actively fighting with myself. On one hand it's less than plausible, on the other hand you are right about the hilarity.... :(

First off I'm only seeing the last picture in Intermission 4, the rest aren't showing up. However a most interesting intermission with a few more tantalising glimpses of the future. On which note;

I see zealous communist McCarthy as completely plausible, looking at the dates he'd have been fairly young when the revolution came to the US so he wouldn't have know anything else but Communism for most of his life (assuming his family stayed and survived obviously).

As the man was a lying, opportunistic snake I'm sure he'd hitch his wagon to whatever the best chance of advancement was without any qualms. Thus I have no problem with prosecutor-general McCarthy leading the UAPRs show trials and rooting out traitors, spies and capitalist running dog lackeys.

For some reason the pictures don't show up for me either. Oh well. I will re-upload them on a different host.

As for Mc Carthy, that was the conclusion I reached after reading his Wiki article.

EDIT: It's even more plausible when one considers that I had Edward R. Murrow flee the US and work for the BBC...

I have a question to put to the British readers: How would the nation in the situation described in AAO react if there were to be conscription?

Absolutely fine. I mean, most people accepted it. Only 60,000 where conscientous objectors in WW2 out of an army of 11,115,000, who I believe contained many conscripted men. (figures from internet). Mots people would have accepted it as a necessary evil as in WW1

I have a question to put to the British readers: How would the nation in the situation described in AAO react if there were to be conscription?
I know I'm not British but eh.
Think of the Canadian Conscription Crisis in 1941.
The Anglo-Canadians welcomed it, the Franco-Canadians rejected it. It really depends of the British People's moral.

As for Mc Carthy, that was the conclusion I reached after reading his Wiki article.

EDIT: It's even more plausible when one considers that I had Edward R. Murrow flee the US and work for the BBC...

Hey, hey, I didn't just give you the idea without consideration about McCarthy's character. :p

I'm obvious not British, but here's my thought:
I refuse to fight for the country if I'm the sole bread winner of the house. Period.

I refuse to fight for the country if I'm the sole bread winner of the house. Period.
If that's a widespread view it explains a great deal about French military history.