• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, then, I have good (or bad :p) news for you. I've discovered another site you probably have not visited before that contains a respectable amount of awesome pictures. However, this time I'm not providing the link until your exams are done so as to not distract you. ;)

Curses! :mad:

26.5 hours.

Tomorrow at about 12:30 I shall be done.

Fine, but let me tell you this, when I had my finals one of them happened to be on my birthday. What a wonderful present from the university. :p

I dug up this little gem. It beggs to be used:

It seems that this is an alternate version of the Mig-21. It looks sufficiently alternate enough, and is yet recognizable. Does anyone have more info on that configuration? I seem to have seen that somewhere else before.

I only know that the Chinese modified their Mig-21 copies a lot, for example this F-7MF. ;) Basically a Mig-21 with makeups so it looks like a Typhoon.

200533117134522.jpg

Description on wiki:

wiki said:
J-7MF. Successor of the J-7FS, with rectangular under-chin inlet similar to that of the Eurofighter Typhoon, and movable canards for better aerodynamic performance. No prototypes were ever built before the project being abandoned in favor of the FC-1.

F-7MF. Italian-proposed export version of the J-7MF armed with a proposed FIAR Grifo-M radar. The plan was abandoned in favor of the FC-1/JF-17, but the aircraft was reportedly used to test the FIAR Grifo-S radar for FC-1/JF-17. However, it is rumored that of the a total 80 F-7PG ordered by Pakistan, the last 30 were switched to the F-7MF, but this cannot be confirmed.

And get back to your exams, not aircrafts! :mad:

Bleh, Russian planes >.<
Trek, you better not click it yet! :rofl:

Just to make things clear: what I posted ain't Russian. Its translated name is "Snow wind". ;)

What's there to say against a Tu-95 in Canadian Forces markings?

:D

Trust me, there is enough to make his face red enough to make up for that.

:D

dang! I thought I'll be posting that first way before you even think about it. :D

No worries. Tomorrow I shall post a Canadian Hunter.