• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are updating really really fast for a change! :)

I like the uber-fast updating. ;)

(I do realize that we all have other things to do, so i am not angry for you having long breaks between updates. As long as the updates are good, i really don't care how long it is between them.)

canonized Very much so I am afraid.

BritishImperial
I was very surprised too. The Battle was over so soon I didn't notice until it was over, so I guess it was positioning. The Carrier has 'proven itself beyond question' as was allueded in the BB special I wrote a while back. When I did that I was referring to this particular battle. This also frees me up to write the Special on FAA Aircraft I wanted to write for so long.

Lord Strange
Indeed Rodney survived. Sunk were four BBs, two Revenge Class, two Iron Duke.

humancalculator No worries.

Admiralty Operations Room, Course due East, Speed: Continental Drift. Time: 10:01 AM

Continental Drift. Priceless! :D

I second the request for RN style revenge.

4 BB's to a class 1 Carrier ouch. I imagine that the RN under Churchill's orders will sink the Graf Zepplin at all costs. This disaster makes OTL sinking of the HMS Hood look insignificant in comparison.

Yes indeed. They are doing vital convoy duty and conduct certain operations that are so secret I technically have to kill you already.

Convoy duties? Not expecting BBs to do that kind of job, but what your "certain operations" are certainly interest me.

If I don't like it I'll also give you something you'll not like: French cheese. :p

I warned you: :mad:

200501_-_6_fromages.jpg

Reminder for all:

Chemical war is forbidden by the rules of house.

Considered yourself warned. Above all, you, gaiasabre11.

:D:D:D:D:D

I'm a bitch, can't help...

Jeeeez - a black day indeed. Methinks serious changes in the Admiralty will result. At least this happened after the election.

Jeeeez - a black day indeed. Methinks serious changes in the Admiralty will result. At least this happened after the election.
If I recall correctly our author has already dropped a few hints big changes at the Admiralty are going to happen. ;)

Still I hope no-one's too harsh on Admiral Backhouse, he has been dead for over a year (OTL anyway.). In fact that's probably the way out, even if he's made it this far he's still got a nasty brain tumour which can't be helping his decision making. A retirement on medical grounds that's actually medical, how unusual. :eek:

Le Jones Black indeed.

Kurt_Steiner&gaiasabre11
:D

El Pip The only problem is that his replacement has an undiagnosed illness too! However the replacement of the replacement is well known to be a competent Officer and available from 1943 onwards in the files. I would give Cunningham the job right now if I could but a) he still has to earn that VC, and b) as a minister he isn't available yet, so Pound will have to do the job for now.

b) as a minister he isn't available yet, so Pound will have to do the job for now.
Well that's an easy fix, just write an event giving Cunningham the job. Events aren't limited by the files or availability so you can appoint anyone to any role regardless of date (or job. Or nation. So if you want the Albanian King Zog as Navy Minister you can do it. :eek: :D )

That said I'd still see ABC better used as a fleet commander and probably still needs a little more experience before being 'kicked upstairs' to First Sea Lord.

That said I'd still see ABC better used as a fleet commander and probably still needs a little more experience before being 'kicked upstairs' to First Sea Lord.

That was pretty much the reason why I didn't do it. He has to groom a ( fictional ) sucessor to command the Carrier Force first. IMO it's a serious fault that ministers can be field leaders at the same time, hence why I will have to roleplay a fictional commander for Force A when the time comes.

Hmmm. So how many KGVs are being built?

I forgot to say, the carnage isn't over just yet. :D

What? You want more cheese? :p

No. But the next update, whenever I will get around to posting it will show that this thing isn't over one way or another.

No. But the next update, whenever I will get around to posting it will show that this thing isn't over one way or another.

I suppose you mean revenge... :p

Sooo. To keep you all going until the finals are done by the end of next week, I have decided to start a small competition. In the next update I will introduce a Character that is based in Real Life, and that has a connection to one of my other real life Characters.

You say you want a hint? The person I am looking for is from the UK. That is all.

Hmmm, scientist, general or other.....