• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmmm interesting. Plus JAMES BON REFERENCE! Also the last update was very good. A little dawn raid on the Graf Zepplin wouldn't hurt would it?

Hmmmm interesting. Plus JAMES BON REFERENCE! Also the last update was very good. A little dawn raid on the Graf Zepplin wouldn't hurt would it?

You know, Lord Strange, the French La Fayette also appeared in a Bond movie (GoldenEye), along with the French (and pals) Tigre. :p

Also, I agree with you a little raid on the Count won't hurt. ;)

From Japan...

The future of the Royal Navy seems to be in good stead, but here's to a veteran...

02221.jpg

Glad to see James Bond survive in this timeline's future. :D

Good scene setting update, and I for one am happy to see this AAR advance at whatever pace you like. If you want to skip on it would be most foolish to insist on you writing an update you don't really want to write.

Dear God,

send someone, even Lord Halifax (1), but give us an update before we end going mad!

(1) I know, I know, I'm a sadistic SOB.

(Sociopathic Onanistic Boy, just in case...)

(1) I know, I know, I'm a sadistic SOB.

(Sociopathic Onanistic Boy, just in case...)
I really wouldn't of guessed.

I had no idea you were a boy....

Lord Strange I always put James Bond refernces in where it fits. As for a raid on the GFZ... *smiles mysteriously*

gaiasabre11 Same as above.

KiMaSa :rofl:

El Pip Mr. Bond is destined for greatness. Probably even more so than in OTL. I am skipping ahead not even two weeks, mainly because I want to get the real show started.

Kurt_Steiner No need to call him, I am plotting it at this moment, whilst also working on the Nuclear Lusty.

The stage is set indeed! Looking forward to the action. Should be most interesting, with all those forces arrayed against each other.

Also, would you mind stating the composition of the BEF? Aside from the 4 Armour and 2 Motorized Infantry divisions that you have already mentioned.

Add to that around twenty to thirty Infantry Divisions with Artillery brigades, and I expect to reinforce them if the situation is good enough.

Another great update!

On another note, liked the improved T42 - you do know, do you not, that in the film it was a T23? Not trying to be an arse, just wondering. The 42s are good ships, initially underarmed (a common failing of the RN in the 80s) and a compromise hull that means that she is not a happy ship in tough seas. For a 'better' hull look at the Batch 3 Type 22s. Or failing that the new HMS Daring.

Another great update!

On another note, liked the improved T42 - you do know, do you not, that in the film it was a T23? Not trying to be an arse, just wondering. The 42s are good ships, initially underarmed (a common failing of the RN in the 80s) and a compromise hull that means that she is not a happy ship in tough seas. For a 'better' hull look at the Batch 3 Type 22s. Or failing that the new HMS Daring.

I didn't know that, but anyway, in TTLs "Tomorrow never dies" it will be a T42, and the stealth boat will not be attacked by a mere frigate but by something with ehrm... bigger guns, that might even be of the 15" variety. :p

I didn't know that, but anyway, in TTLs "Tomorrow never dies" it will be a T42, and the stealth boat will not be attacked by a mere frigate but by something with ehrm... bigger guns, that might even be of the 15" variety. :p

you do realise that despite the obvious coolness of a much bigger ship being in that film, james bond would probably have died when a 15 incher hit the boat and reduced it to fragments. on second thoughts, he's survived worse scrapes than that.

trek, I think I should also work on a FREMM frigate so as to create a rival for your T42 and going-to-come-sooner-or-later T45 (I hope). What do you think?

BTW, fans of the Navy (I suppose most of us here are), I've got the design for my Alsace (1990s) posted in my AAR thread (not posting it here so as to not ruin the so called "British Naval Supremacy" we have here :p). Although I did not included the stats for the ship, since I wish to seek for trekaddict's advice first, you can probably figured out the armaments I have placed on the Alsace. Feel free to criticize my design, but do know that I basically had to work starting almost from scratch. Also, I can declare that my Alsace can pwn any other ships of the same size that ever existed in the history of mankind. (Just stating this so people will want to disprove me. :p)

Below is the link to the post in my thread.

Alsace

BritishImperial I know, and I was joking, but it would be nice to have Lion play a small part in that. As for the Stealth Boat, it could be attacked by a cruiser I have yet to do. :)

gaiasabre11 One question on that though, where are you going to store all these choppers? :)

gaiasabre11 One question on that though, where are you going to store all these choppers? :)

Hmmm... I'm assuming that you are talking about my Alsace rather than the FREMM. If you take a closer look near the stern of my Alsace there's a description that says "elevator", indicating that the Alsace has a hanger below deck to store my NH90s. ;) I know that it's kind of hard to from a side view.

The next update is almost 50% done!

And as I was exceptionally borded I did this while researching certain things for the update.

Yummy, even if I would prefer a Phantom instead of the Vindicator.

Vickers-Supermarine%20Type%20583V%20Carrier%20Landing_1.jpg

It is then. The site has models for X-plane.

As for the Phatom, do you want that Her most Britannic Majesties Royal Navy buys aircraft from the godless Hethen communists? :angry