• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BritishImperial It isn't Eistein either. He was already in it as the head of the British Nucelar Program. And it isn't Roy Chadwick either. THat would be too easy, now would it?

Oh god what have you done? Now the MI5 is going to be on your ass!

Oh god what have you done? Now the MI5 is going to be on your ass!

Naa. One more tip: In real life he became a PoW when France fell. He is definitely British though.

No.

Another tip is that he didn't come to promincence until 1963.

As said, warmer, but not quite.

What? Ohh wait, I didn't notice that you camouflage the text. Neat trick. I thought the forum was acting strange. :p

desmond llewelyn!!!!!!

Dang that must be it! Haven't thought about old Q. :p

it just came to me in a flash of inspiration, and google confirmed :D a few days ago when i guessed einstein etc i was going to say Q but decided not to.

desmond llewelyn!!!!!!

And you Sir, are right on the money, congratulations!

Wikipedia said:
The outbreak of World War II in September 1939 halted his acting career; Llewelyn was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the British army, serving with the Royal Welch Fusiliers. In 1940, he was captured by the German army in France, and was held as a POW for five years.

Obviously it won't happen like that in AAO.

So, for your prize: Firstly, I am awarding you a "Loyal ReadAAR cookie" and secondly, how would you like to have an avatar in the story?

it just came to me in a flash of inspiration, and google confirmed :D a few days ago when i guessed einstein etc i was going to say Q but decided not to.

I was simply watching parodies about Sean when I thought that maybe I should guess some Bond and Bond related actors. :p

Even though I didn't win this small competition, it still gave me an idea of future competitions I might have in my own AAR, thanks trek.

Btw, next post is the 3000th post!!!

Thank you very much, it'll be a part of my sig in seconds :D

and secondly, god yes i'd like to be in the story :D

Thank you very much, it'll be a part of my sig in seconds :D

and secondly, god yes i'd like to be in the story :D

Good. I will have to think of something, and that won't happen until the finals are over ( my brain is mush. Luckily the first exam is tomorrow, with the following on tuesday and thursday respectively. ), when, however they went, I can get back to writing.