• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lol, no need to link Grammar Nazi, I've been on teh internets for a long time now.
No, I wont stop being one! :rofl:

Considering how much grammatical errors you just made, it will be funny if two play the game of Grammar Nazism. :p

Don't worry. France can make a last line of defence!

At the Pyrinees!

And, if this fail, there is that big trench called Mediterranean sea!

:D

The French?! Where are those white flags boyo?! You never know...

Griffin.Gen Not good.

gaiasabre11 Something along the lines of that, but I don't know yet if the General is ever popular enough to play a role in upper France.

Kurt_Steiner When/if it comes to that, the British Empire will be the saviour of France. Oh the Irony.

Raaritsgozilla White flags? No one in the British Empire has ever heard of such things!

Raaritsgozilla White flags? No one in the British Empire has ever heard of such things!

Sure, the British Empire haven't. But the French!! THE FRENCH!!!

The French are lovely people. They helped me against the Sovs. Unlike those English... heh kidding

at least they fought back this time i suppose. even if they cant hold a line the way the british army can.

at least they fought back this time i suppose. even if they cant hold a line the way the british army can.

Believe me, I am surprised there hasn't been the breakthrough to the channel yet. I suppose it's like historians say about OTL, that the common French soldier fought well and hard and that it was the Generals who mucked it up.

Believe me, I am surprised there hasn't been the breakthrough to the channel yet. I suppose it's like historians say about OTL, that the common French soldier fought well and hard and that it was the Generals who mucked it up.

thats generally my amateur understanding of the situation, yeah. as much as it pains me to say it :p

thats generally my amateur understanding of the situation, yeah. as much as it pains me to say it :p

Same here. Especially because my area of Germany still doesn't trust the French. Something about centuries of raids, death and pillaging by French troops does that to you. :D

Really? Something so small as well? Ah, people get upset over the craziest things

Really? Something so small as well? Ah, people get upset over the craziest things

Well, the fact that the German states were the playthings of the European biggies sort of explains that inferiority complex and thirst for revenge Germany used to have.

Nah, we all know British commanders never ever surrender *cough Yorktown cough cough Singapore cough cough Crete cough* sorry, must have caught some bizarre cold from opening one of them damn History books, what ? :D

Well, the fact that the German states were the playthings of the European biggies sort of explains that inferiority complex and thirst for revenge Germany used to have.
I think they're pretty cool anyway. They came good in the end

We need to have words about Crete though, that was never a surrender!

*cough Singapore cough cough Crete cough*

Well, for Singapore, there is a black sheep in every Army, and due to further research I have decided that the command structure in Singapore will be revisited very soon. As for Crete, I can only refer you to Raaritsgozilla.

Battles are not about dying to the last man, they weren't Spartans at Thermopylae for goshs sake. They held as long as they could, then evacuated, like Dunkirk. You are not suggesting Dunkirk was a surrender are you my good man?

Now now, the Germans and the Japanese were the only ones who really surrendered in this war. Let's leave it at that, shall we? :) Anyway, any suggestions on Singapore? Would Slim make a good GoC Far East?