• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, good luck with them.

Good. I will have to think of something, and that won't happen until the finals are over ( my brain is mush. Luckily the first exam is tomorrow, with the following on tuesday and thursday respectively. ), when, however they went, I can get back to writing.

I also nominate BritishImperial for another prize due to his ability to get hold of the 3000th post. :p

Good luck with your finals, you'll need it. ;)

I also nominate BritishImperial for another prize due to his ability to get hold of the 3000th post. :p

i am on a roll! pure luck, though. we should more likely congratuate Trekaddict on getting 3000 replies on his aar.

i am on a roll! pure luck, though

Ohh, well, to me one's own luck is part of one's own strengths. :p

So I should also ask this, trek, how should we congrat you on getting 3000 replies other than just a small "Congrats!"?

btw, trek, I demand that you award BritishImperial with a cookie that is visible, like the ones you have. ;)

Last edited:
Oh dear, I utterly forgot the cookie. Here it is. Put the code into your sig.

Also: This thingy replaced the Iron Cross, sixty-three years after the end of WW2:

_MG_9082_640.jpg

Ehrenkreuz der Bundeswehr für Tapferkeit or Bundeswehr Cross of Honor in Gold for Bravery

thanks. sorry to be stupid, but how do i get the cookie to show? i tried putting the link in
but it didn't work.

thanks. sorry to be stupid, but how do i get the cookie to show? i tried putting the link in
but it didn't work.

[ url=http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8796836][ COLOR="SandyBrown"][ B]●[/B][/COLOR][/url]

Copy this into your signature and remove the empty spaces behind the [ brackets.

Oh and the first of those medals was awarded yesterday.

Oh dear, I utterly forgot the cookie. Here it is. Put the code into your sig.

btw, trek, I demand that you award BritishImperial with a cookie that is visible, like the ones you have. ;)

Hey, I tried reminding you, trek! :p

btw, the new cross looks nice. ;) And also, I got a taste of exams too with my midterms.

Last edited:
thanks, i'll give it a go.

Ok, trek, just found this thing that might interest you. Perhaps you have this already, but still count this as me congratulating you getting 3000 posts. ;)

Where on earth did you find that? I've been trying to get schematics like that for ages. Thank you very much! :)

Where on earth did you find that? I've been trying to get schematics like that for ages. Thank you very much! :)

I just found it today, 5 mins ago, in here that I found yesterday. :p I'm digging up sooooo much stuff that I can barely click my mouse anymore. :p

But here's a small warning: DON'T press the link until you finish your exams. You'll get sucked in. :p

Too late. I discovered that about a month ago. :) A Tu-96 in Canadian Colours? West-German Mig 21?

While me trying to come up with something more awesome: what if Dassult, IAI, and Sukhoi come together and decided to develop a new generation fighter in the 80s? :cool:

Hehe. My folder of these pics is so large, I can't use half. Some are even computer game screenshots of these beauties in ´flight.

Hehe. My folder of these pics is so large, I can't use half. Some are even computer game screenshots of these beauties in ´flight.

Well, then, I have good (or bad :p) news for you. I've discovered another site you probably have not visited before that contains a respectable amount of awesome pictures. However, this time I'm not providing the link until your exams are done so as to not distract you. ;)