• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A german bletchley park, of sorts. interesting. and scary :)

What Germans doing code-breaking? Where is Turing and why haven't we bombed this place yet?

Kurt_Steiner He does come across as rather charismatic, besides, he is well-known enough.

El Pip Indeed. How competent he is in the end will be shown in due time. As for where this is going, I put in a few hints. As usual, guess please per PM.

BritishImperial That was the idea.

Lord Strange Who says they are code-breaking? This is merely an intercept station, one of many. Also, Bomber Command is quite busy at the moment with other things I am afraid. More on that in the next update.

Why. Why. I have little enough time already each day, and why am I making this instead of say, playing HOI2?

Why. Why. I have little enough time already each day, and why am I making this instead of say, playing HOI2?
Why not?

As Bertrand Russell once said; The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Ahhhh A saturn 5 painted in Royal Air Force Colours. Excuse me while I die of pleasure.

I see we've both used the same photo of Canaris :). Good to see that he is maintaining effort on the Englandspiel. I wonder how the Reich's technological progress may aid him in the near future.

P.S. Sorry to break the chain of every avatar on this page being a Union Jack :rofl:.

Haha , oh my dear anglophilic trekaddict , you never cease to amaze us XD

i cant see it... :(

i cant see it... :(

Strange....

El Pip True.

Lord Strange :D

TheHyphenated1 That remains to be seen. The mole/source sends in code, and while I know that historically many allied codes were broken it remains to be seen if that happens here.

And never mind about the avatars.

canonized :D

BritishImperial, can you see this one?

As you can see the writing changed. :eek:o

You've just made my morning

Le Jones I am going through the page where I found the base picture, and I just found yet another few that I definitely HAVE to use at some point. Oh yes. I do indeed.

yep, i see that one crystal clear. and i'm loving it :D

Well, I hope your Daedalus Mk. VIII won't have some runtime errors pop up as in the Ariane 5. :p

Ariane 5 Flight 501

BTW, Canaris is sure popular among folks. ;)

Yes, Canaris is quite popular.

Like good gold Otto.

Skorzeny, of course. :D:D:D:D:D

BritishImperial :D

gaiasabre11 Well, the Computers are less complicated, and besides, if the Americans can do it, the British surely can do it too, if not even better

Kurt_Steiner I think that Canaris is popular because he can be a ver facetted Character, and Skorzeny because he is badass.

I've done it again. Note that the visible missile Launchers are not totally scale, and that this is mostly random collection of bits, but I think this is what Lion could look like today. I did use British parts wherever possible though.

Now off to some more relaxing stuff. As of now I will write now and then, whenever I have time around studying and doing stuff like this. I hope I get the new update up on sunday at the very latest.

Yes you have done it again. :p
Makes me want to post my Alsace Class BB in my AAR thread. ;)

I've done it again. Note that the visible missile Launchers are not totally scale, and that this is mostly random collection of bits, but I think this is what Lion could look like today. I did use British parts wherever possible though.

Now off to some more relaxing stuff. As of now I will write now and then, whenever I have time around studying and doing stuff like this. I hope I get the new update up on sunday at the very latest.

I suggest that two of these be named HMS Beatty and HMS Jellicoe