• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hauptmann Thanks, better late than never!

At the moment I'm playing in the new EU2 Succession Game

I'm planning on getting EU3 Complete very soon so I'll be learning how to do crazy things in IN. Before seeing EU3 Complete come out I was planning to do a Qara K / Persia game converting as much as possible to Shia!

I get bored waiting for stuff to happen in the Americas and I played a Mali game which I suddenly lost interest in when I westernised.

PrawnStar said:
These maps are all in Religion Mode, they’re a nice soothing shade of Yellow. Split over two posts as there are twenty.

India

EU3_422.jpg

Deva (Bengal) has a ship off the coast

rexodia48 It's a glitch that happens when countries disappear without actually being annexed. In this case (in 1.3) it's possible to force Deva Bengal to release Bengal (and vice versa) so that Deva Bengal completely disappears. I guess you could do the same with Ryazan/Qasim Khanate and there are probably several possiblities in Germany.

I'm currently playing in an Interregnum mod Succession Game, Fine Feats with Finland. This is a lot of fun and a really interesting concept. It does change your take on a game when you only play 20 or so years every century.

EU3 Complete has been ordered from Amazon but I've had to choose dead snail mail for delivery as it's really cheap. (I'm stony broke this month as I had to pay for emergency dental treatment for my girlfriend :( ). Once I know what I'm doing another AAR is likely to follow.

For God's Sake! - A Castile AAR
ACA Favourite Gameplay EU3 AAR Q3 2008

My thanks to all who voted it is greatly appreciated and may even provoke me into writing another one, especially as I installed EU3 Complete last night.

Chief Savage Ma, stevenlax9, Pietbont - Thanks for reading!

stevenlax9 - I've installed EU3 Complete so I can't check but 340,000 sounds about right.

Pietbont - It's a possibility but I'm still finding my feet with Complete and I'm thinking about either Bremen or Creek for my next game.

oh... my... science... (i'm an atheist so oh my god doesnt sound right)
world catholocism. you delivered what christopher colon promised queen isabella and king ferdinand.
(colombus is the anglacized version of colon FYI)

oh... my... science... (i'm an atheist so oh my god doesnt sound right)

That'll be "Oh my Richard Dawkins!" ;)

Amazed to see people are still reading 1.3 AARs, thanks for taking the time and effort.