+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35

Thread: For God's Sake - A Castile AAR

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hauptmann Thanks, better late than never!

At the moment I'm playing in the new EU2 Succession Game

I'm planning on getting EU3 Complete very soon so I'll be learning how to do crazy things in IN. Before seeing EU3 Complete come out I was planning to do a Qara K / Persia game converting as much as possible to Shia!

I get bored waiting for stuff to happen in the Americas and I played a Mali game which I suddenly lost interest in when I westernised.

Apparently I need to buy some more gravel.

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"Sunset Invasion isn't ASB - it's just Prawnstar playing CK2" Athalcor
    "If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq
    "You were prawn under a conquering stAAR!" Arakhor

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrawnStar
    These maps are all in Religion Mode, they’re a nice soothing shade of Yellow. Split over two posts as there are twenty.

India

Deva (Bengal) has a ship off the coast
    _[]_ Look at my special hat!!!!!!!!

rvf e3xs0odei8a8 Wow. Spellin my name with my nose.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

rexodia48 It's a glitch that happens when countries disappear without actually being annexed. In this case (in 1.3) it's possible to force Deva Bengal to release Bengal (and vice versa) so that Deva Bengal completely disappears. I guess you could do the same with Ryazan/Qasim Khanate and there are probably several possiblities in Germany.

I'm currently playing in an Interregnum mod Succession Game, Fine Feats with Finland. This is a lot of fun and a really interesting concept. It does change your take on a game when you only play 20 or so years every century.

EU3 Complete has been ordered from Amazon but I've had to choose dead snail mail for delivery as it's really cheap. (I'm stony broke this month as I had to pay for emergency dental treatment for my girlfriend ). Once I know what I'm doing another AAR is likely to follow.

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq

For God's Sake! - A Castile AAR
    ACA Favourite Gameplay EU3 AAR Q3 2008

My thanks to all who voted it is greatly appreciated and may even provoke me into writing another one, especially as I installed EU3 Complete last night.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just read the whole thing.

Very tired.

Good job. zzzzzzz

great job

how large was your army at the end though?

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Convert the world to Sunni with the Ottomans?

Chief Savage Ma, stevenlax9, Pietbont - Thanks for reading!

stevenlax9 - I've installed EU3 Complete so I can't check but 340,000 sounds about right.

Pietbont - It's a possibility but I'm still finding my feet with Complete and I'm thinking about either Bremen or Creek for my next game.

oh... my... science... (i'm an atheist so oh my god doesnt sound right)
    world catholocism. you delivered what christopher colon promised queen isabella and king ferdinand.
    (colombus is the anglacized version of colon FYI)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingawsomeness View Post
    oh... my... science... (i'm an atheist so oh my god doesnt sound right)
    That'll be "Oh my Richard Dawkins!"

Amazed to see people are still reading 1.3 AARs, thanks for taking the time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by PrawnStar View Post
    Hauptmann better late than never!
    Does this count for two years late?

I've read the entire AAR over the last couple days... great work! currently enjoying your Horde AAR and plan to read your others soon too.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35