+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: For God's Sake - A Castile AAR

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Is that Chagatai in Korea?

Ah well, the yellow spreads into east. A slaughter.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    Wont be much China left at this rate. Think of all that manpower you will gain... though I don't suppose it will really take that much effect now

Sons of Santiago - Restored Narrative AAR for Victoria II

Last Update: 25/09/2012

-------------------------------------------------
    The Inkwell - All my, and many others, AARs in one place!
    I've Been Canonized! and made Patron Saint of TimeTravellers

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Once Ming is gone you are going to need to keep your queen entertained!

The world will be covered in yellow and there will be nothing to do!
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

the most dangerous place to which a young man can be sent.
    Yes there will convert the masses. Also pope will have soooooooooooo much power its scary.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

For the cities which were formerly great have most of them become insignificant; and such as are at present powerful, were weak in the olden time. I shall therefore discourse equally of both, convinced that human happiness never continues long in one stay.
    Herodotus of Halicarnassus

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

How is NA and SA doing? I kinda started reading too late and dont have the time to go through a gazzilion posts right now

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You can tell the end is near, even the stubborn Anatolian provinces are finally being converted.

Have you built a north Indian corridor yet?
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Quote Originally Posted by unddu
    How is NA and SA doing? I kinda started reading too late and dont have the time to go through a gazzilion posts right now
    There just about completely colonized. You can probably find it on a couple pages back. I'm to lazy to find it and post a link.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Feedback time

Enewald It is Chagatai in Korea, they did their usual early game thing and expanded into the Pagan/Buddist mongol provinces, got into a fight with a Manchu/Korean alliance then years later got beaten up by Ming.

North East Asia is always a variation on this story - someone conquers the Mongols, Ming beats them up.

robou Manpower? Manpower is for minors, I have a manpower pool of 591k and gain 24.5k a month!

Ming is just over 1400 points, this may take some time. However, the prediction of real war with Ming by the 1680s was pretty good. Hopefully I can take ~ 190 points every 7-8 years so total victory around 1770 - that is very slow

comagoosie Never fear doctrinal purity calls for eternal vigilance!

Lord Strange This is an unreformed Cathoilic Church, the pope will do what he is told, not that that is much of an issue as the last dozen or so have all been second sons of the Castilian aristocracy

unddu The Americas will be entirely Catholic cities by 1790 - Jambor has it right, there was an update just about this a couple of pages back. I'm currently colonising the last three tropical provinces North of Brazil, then there's about 40 temperates to do.

Every Pagan has long since been converted.

aldriq Yeah, Bursa was hard work. The North Indian corridor is the subject of the next update - which is only half played so probably won't turn up until tuesday as I'm back at work now.

Jambor Thanks! But if you see how many questions I ask him it's only fair he asks me stuff LOL

Apparently I need to buy some more gravel.

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"Sunset Invasion isn't ASB - it's just Prawnstar playing CK2" Athalcor
    "If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq
    "You were prawn under a conquering stAAR!" Arakhor

Ah I took the effort to scroll back a few pages and read all of it.

3-4 colonists a year, god I wish that was still in IN ^^

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Currently 5.4 Colonists a year - potentially with the right sliders you can make 7 - not that there is anyway I could afford the stab hits to get there.

Doesn't IN have that 'colonists are worth several million population' feature?

My AARs: EU3 England, Golden Horde, France, Iroquois, Castile / EU2 Finland / My Inkwell

"If EU3 had exiled prawn-like aliens he'd be the first one to do a WC with them..." aldriq

Well with just .5 colonists a year as a protestant that doesnt really get me anywhere ^^

Update 70

Update 70

01/09/1689 Delhi resurfaces as an OPM in Kohistan having revolted away from Vijayanagar.

01/09/1689 Castile declares WAR on Delhi

18/09/1689 Jabal Shammar converts

01/10/1689 Govít 37 Ė Iím now 54 years ahead of tech across the board

03/10/1689 Delhi accepts annexation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religion update

Castile 1st January 1680:

59 Sunni provinces
    3 Shinto provinces
    7 Shiite provinces
    3 Shamanist provinces
    1 Orthodox province
    5 Hindu provinces
    6 Buddhist provinces

816 Catholic provinces

900 Total provinces

Castile 1st January 1690:

37 Sunni provinces
    7 Shinto provinces
    1 Shiite province
    7 Shamanist provinces
    12 Hindu provinces
    7 Confucian provinces
    12 Buddhist provinces
    2 Animist provinces

871 Catholic provinces

956 Total provinces

As a side note there are 7 settled Sunni provinces under other rulers and 8 unsettled provinces with Sunni as their base religion.

Hamadan is the only Shiite province left

02/01/1690 Castile declares WAR on Rajputana

03/01/1690 Orissa declares WAR on Castile in support of Rajputana

03/03/1690 Pegu converts

12/04/1690 Angora converts

24/04/1690 Naga converts

01/05/1690 Production 38

05/07/1690 Paniput converts

There is virtually nothing to say about this war, enemy forces are all but non-existent. The action involves little more than march, assault, rinse and repeat.

01/10/1690 Quetta converts

09/11/1690 Peace with Orissa

10/11/1690 Peace with Rajputana

Northern India

Iím now very close to a land connection to South East Asia

01/12/1690 Trade 38

22/01/1691 Pandua converts

21/02/1691 Uralsk converts

01/04/1691 Castile declares WAR on Vijayanagar

01/06/1691 Peace with Vijayanagar

More Northern India

98 Point peace war score from an 850 point country in 2 months. Ludicrous

02/06/1691 Gotland declares WAR on Castile

WTF?

The biggest problem here will be getting troops into action before the war times out after 36 months of inactivity

08/06/1691 Bungo converts

01/07/1691 Land 38

06/08/1691 Conversion of Delhi fails

11/09/1691 Gotland accepts annexation Ė 41 years after I started trying to compete them out of my COTs Iíve finally solved the problem. I raised a merc army in Pommerania Ė my nearest troops are in Thrace.

10/10/1691 Conversion of Dzungaria fails

17/11/1691 Al Jawf converts

Religion in the Arabian Peninsula

Thatís not Castilian Yellow, its Catholic Yellow.

01/02/1692 Naval 38

14/02/1692 Kutei converts

10/04/1692 Conversion of Bithynia fails

01/06/1692 Castile declares WAR on Japan

02/06/1692 Ming declares WAR on Castile in support of Japan

Ming has managed to put 85 regiments on my border, thatís probably everything theyíve got.

01/07/1692 Govít 38

12/07/1692 Conversion of Karaman fails

27/09/1692 Bukhara converts

01/12/1692 Production 39

29/12/1692 Conversion of Izumo fails

Peace with Japan - 21/01/1693

Peace with Ming Ė 23/01/1693

I now have borders with both parts of Chagatai, but troops arenít in place to attack their ally Brunei. Concerns about multiple borders against Ming are no longer valid.

Elsewhere the Oirat Horde has reappeared in Hotan as an OPM revolter from Vijayanagar. Theyíll be DOWed soon; right now I can run off my war exhaustion. Hotan is a COT, an obvious location.

03/03/1693 Indus converts

01/05/1693 Trade 39

01/06/1693 Castile declares WAR on the Oirat Horde

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III500k club

Quote Originally Posted by PrawnStar
    Thatís not Castilian Yellow, its Catholic Yellow.
    There's a difference?

Vann
    "Don't hit if it can be honorably avoided, but never hit softly." --Theodore Roosevelt

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

10/04/1692 Conversion of Bithynia fails
    Some things never change

Good job annexing the tax evaders, I take you are not having any problem with rebels?
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Is there going to be wars to take over all of Southeast Asia?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Is that an exponential rate at which you are acquiring provinces?
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

11/09/1691 Gotland accepts annexation
    Woot! Finally only Castile is left in Europe (And consequesnsly, the last person who could develop machine guns before you )

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Maybe you could show the pic from the ledger about how fast you keep stealing provinces?

A Smooth Operator Brandenburg III's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

On the corner of Breaking Hearts & Forgetting Names
    Blog Entries

WTF?
    Everyone has their own little way of applying for membership to the Castille Empire. Also I'm curious, what is your total army strength?
    My Ink Well updated 30 June 2013 Contains AARs, Mods and Projects

HOI II Library Updated through 13 March 2009

52 games registered

WTF?
    Probably the same amount of 'wtf's as some small western barbaric nation decided to dow the Persian empire in the 330s BC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast