• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A sneak sneakpeak. Two sneakpeaks in as many days :eek: Love it, love it, love the changes!!! Just want to thank Johan and the paradox team for all the hard work they have put into this expansion; thank you.

Woad-Warrier said:
Woah, awesome. Too bad its player created.. I was hoping to see a screenshot of France right after Agincourt.. like when you just click the play button.
What makes you think that he played a single hour and didn't just load the scenario? ;)

G'Kar said:
What makes you think that he played a single hour and didn't just load the scenario? ;)

Mainly because the armies were named such as they were including the navy.

I aboslutely love those advisors... thanks Johan for this second sneakpeak of the week.

Woad-Warrier said:
Mainly because the armies were named such as they were including the navy.

i started at that day, I didnt play more than 1 second to just take a screenshot

I am not sure but i didn't saw any info on the number of the available slots
Will they remain only 3 ?
3 new for the new adviser types?

My bigger concern on the game is that economic superpowers are not reflected well , i mean a 4 province minor that dominates the markets worldwide should be able to defend itself against big broke empires , hopefully the new advisers will help this out a bit.

I wonder when Paradox will give more attention to Central and Eastern Europe, for example the borders and amount of events for Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is maybe twice smaller then for Brandenburg(and the borders...), despite that PLC most of the EU3 timeframe was more important then that elector state. Quite sad, maybe modders will do something?

Will all these advisor types be available outside Europe, for instance in Asia, or even the Americas or Africa? Becoz it sucks to set out to turn Mali or the Aztecs into serious contenders, only to find you get no advisors.

Love the new adviser system! :) And I'm very keen to know more about it- how many advisers a country can hire, and do advisers still have ranks?
And one more question: I've seen this nice province in WE map, so, will it be possible to build Empire of Worms? :eek:

Great! I can't believe we got another sneakpeek already. Paradox really loves its fans. ;)

By the way, can we see a screen of the culture or region maps sometime soon? Maybe in tomorrow's sneakpeek. :p

Vladislav said:
Great! I can't believe we got another sneakpeek already. Paradox really loves its fans. ;)

By the way, can we see a screen of the culture or region maps sometime soon? Maybe in tomorrow's sneakpeek. :p

Tomorrow? I demand another sneakpeak today! ;) Johan has spoiled his greedy children. :eek:

Definately a pleasant suprise, I really can't wait until IN is released!