+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: In Nomine - Sneakpeak #9 - 22nd of May 2008

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
    Quote Originally Posted by G'Kar
    What makes you think that he played a single hour and didn't just load the scenario?
    Mainly because the armies were named such as they were including the navy.

Romanian Head of State cocodtim's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome Gold500k club

Blog Entries
    Sneaks after sneaks!!! 6 days
    EU3 single-player, multi-player, modder, failed AAR writer
    EU:Rome single-player, multi-player, modder
    HOI3 single-player, multi-player
    Victoria single-player
    Crusader Kings single-player

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIISword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    Have some imagination - and faith.

Typing in all capital letters went out of style with FORTRAN.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I aboslutely love those advisors... thanks Johan for this second sneakpeak of the week.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

200k clubDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by G'Kar
    Have some imagination - and faith.
    Imagination? Faith? Huh?

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier
    i started at that day, I didnt play more than 1 second to just take a screenshot

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I am not sure but i didn't saw any info on the number of the available slots
    Will they remain only 3 ?
    3 new for the new adviser types?

My bigger concern on the game is that economic superpowers are not reflected well , i mean a 4 province minor that dominates the markets worldwide should be able to defend itself against big broke empires , hopefully the new advisers will help this out a bit.

I wonder when Paradox will give more attention to Central and Eastern Europe, for example the borders and amount of events for Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is maybe twice smaller then for Brandenburg(and the borders...), despite that PLC most of the EU3 timeframe was more important then that elector state. Quite sad, maybe modders will do something?

Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    i started at that day, I didnt play more than 1 second to just take a screenshot
    Sweet.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper Fi

Will all these advisor types be available outside Europe, for instance in Asia, or even the Americas or Africa? Becoz it sucks to set out to turn Mali or the Aztecs into serious contenders, only to find you get no advisors.
    "We must teach them. We must take away their planes, their automatic weapons, their tanks, their artillery and teach them dignity".
    -For Whome the Bell Tolls.

"Win first, and then fight."
    -Sun Tzu.

so it is the great precept of nature to love ourselves only as we love our neighbour, or what comes to the same thing, as our neighbour is capable of loving us.

Adam Smith, -Theory of Moral Sentiments.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Love the new adviser system! And I'm very keen to know more about it- how many advisers a country can hire, and do advisers still have ranks?
    And one more question: I've seen this nice province in WE map, so, will it be possible to build Empire of Worms?

I think advisors should originate only from core provinces. It bugs me to see a fledgling colony in south america prop up a level 6 admiral...

G.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Great! I can't believe we got another sneakpeek already. Paradox really loves its fans.

By the way, can we see a screen of the culture or region maps sometime soon? Maybe in tomorrow's sneakpeek.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Sweet! Now show us some new country-forming events!

Btw, gonna preorder tomorrow!

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Rise of Prussia

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav
    Great! I can't believe we got another sneakpeek already. Paradox really loves its fans.

By the way, can we see a screen of the culture or region maps sometime soon? Maybe in tomorrow's sneakpeek.
    Tomorrow? I demand another sneakpeak today! Johan has spoiled his greedy children.
    "The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

"To know nothing of the time before you were born is to remain forever a child", Cicero

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Definately a pleasant suprise, I really can't wait until IN is released!
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

W00T! .

Was very suprised when i saw this thread, I had to check the date and thought i might have gone insane.

So, old advisors gone?

And ABSLOLUTLY stunning pictures fo the advisors. I want one as my avatar

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Gigalocus
    So, old advisors gone?

And ABSLOLUTLY stunning pictures fo the advisors. I want one as my avatar
    No, the old advisors are still in (read Johan's reply on the first page).

I agree, the pictures are very nice. I hope they have updated the pictures for the old advisors as well so they don't 'stick out'.

Has the mechanism to recruit advisors changed? Also has the pool size shrinking to 0 if someone conquers europe been changed? Both of these seem pretty easy to fix and are pretty broken

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDane
    No, the old advisors are still in (read Johan's reply on the first page).

I agree, the pictures are very nice. I hope they have updated the pictures for the old advisors as well so they don't 'stick out'.
    Ooooops. Still, Im happy a HYW screen has been shown! Great, can't wait to play next week. !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast