+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canada's struggle for Independence

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Uh-oh, war with France now. I know that Canada will win and be able to annex New France!

Good luck.
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

How civilized of France to save you the stab anb BB hit. This might be just what you needed. Let's just hope they do not have too many troops around...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am afraid that this is the end of this AAR.

The French and the Spanish have a large number of troops, and the Americans pull out in the first two years; the only thing to my advantage are their crappy fortifications and their seizable colonies. During the war with France and Spain, which had me at 0% war capacity even though my war score was 30%, the British declared war on me. The Americans don't honour the alliance, so I'm basically screwed (the Haitians do, but how are they gonna help me?). I manage to get a crappy 15% warscore deal from the Spanish/French and moved all my armies towards the border with the British. They get some initial wins because my troops aren't there, but I manage about 25% warscore, still with 0% war capacity. Just when I am about to ask the British for a White Peace (my inflation is too high and my war exhaustion is over 10, I just want to end this), EU3 crashes on me. So I give up.
    By the way, it was 1807 when the game crashed. 15 years of uninterrupted war. I don't think I could have achieved much anyways.

P.S: Next game might be a Flemish one, last one before In Nomine!
    Last edited by r6mile; 14-05-2008 at 16:44.
    Contributor to the Whole World Mod
    - mainly national formation decisions

AAR's:
    Icelandic Empire: how far can it reach?: a Whole World Mod 3.2 AAR
    Gernikako Arbola: A Navarran AAR: IN 3.0 - abandoned
    Canada's struggle for Independence: NA 2.2 - abandoned

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Hmms... you seems to have gained a lot of provinces in a short time.
    Lets hope that the seepd continues.

Time to clean America from it european oppressors!

And the indians seems to diseappear as well...

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r6mile
    I am afraid that this is the end of this AAR.

Let's all pause for a moment of silence for Canada. She will not be forgotten.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap

Let's all pause for a moment of silence for Canada. She will not be forgotten.
    That long enough...
    I have had fun reading this and I can't wait for your next AAR. Good luck.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

An established rule, principle axiomtk's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Europa Universalis IV

heheh nice one,was fun reading but i dont believe your EU crashed i think you got owned heheheh j/k.
    reading your AAR urges me to play EU3 which i will do now..

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I liked the way you wrote this, I look forward to another!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I hate the fact that my war capacity was 0% and France's and Spain's were 100%, even though I had captured all of France's North American posessions, only because they had troops and territory in other continents. There should be some "colonial war" option that only allows you to fight wars on one continent, and therefore only counts the troops on that one continent. In history, many wars between major European powers were fought only on colonies, and theres should be a way to reflect that.

By the way axiomtk, EU3 did crash . I was winning the war with the British, but at 0% war capacity I don't think I could have gotten very far anyway. Also, there wasn't enough time left to achieve much else, it was 1807 when it happened.

I can't wait for In Nomine, especially the "rebels with a cause" addition.
    Contributor to the Whole World Mod
    - mainly national formation decisions

AAR's:
    Icelandic Empire: how far can it reach?: a Whole World Mod 3.2 AAR
    Gernikako Arbola: A Navarran AAR: IN 3.0 - abandoned
    Canada's struggle for Independence: NA 2.2 - abandoned

i just find it funny that it's not Prime Minster.. GO CANADA GO.. WooT wOOt
    HAIL CANADA HAIL

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Wow this is rally exciting! I'm having a great time reading! Good luck! Still, why does a French Canada have a Union Jack ... ?

Nah, I don't care, good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2