• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uh-oh, war with France now. :eek: I know that Canada will win and be able to annex New France!

Good luck. :)

How civilized of France to save you the stab anb BB hit. This might be just what you needed. Let's just hope they do not have too many troops around...

I am afraid that this is the end of this AAR.

The French and the Spanish have a large number of troops, and the Americans pull out in the first two years; the only thing to my advantage are their crappy fortifications and their seizable colonies. During the war with France and Spain, which had me at 0% war capacity even though my war score was 30%, the British declared war on me. The Americans don't honour the alliance, so I'm basically screwed (the Haitians do, but how are they gonna help me?). I manage to get a crappy 15% warscore deal from the Spanish/French and moved all my armies towards the border with the British. They get some initial wins because my troops aren't there, but I manage about 25% warscore, still with 0% war capacity. Just when I am about to ask the British for a White Peace (my inflation is too high and my war exhaustion is over 10, I just want to end this), EU3 crashes on me. So I give up.
By the way, it was 1807 when the game crashed. 15 years of uninterrupted war. I don't think I could have achieved much anyways.

P.S: Next game might be a Flemish one, last one before In Nomine!

Last edited:
Hmms... you seems to have gained a lot of provinces in a short time.
Lets hope that the seepd continues. :)

Time to clean America from it european oppressors! ;)

And the indians seems to diseappear as well... :D

r6mile said:
I am afraid that this is the end of this AAR.
:(

Let's all pause for a moment of silence for Canada. She will not be forgotten.

heheh nice one,was fun reading but i dont believe your EU crashed i think you got owned heheheh :p j/k.
reading your AAR urges me to play EU3 which i will do now..

I hate the fact that my war capacity was 0% and France's and Spain's were 100%, even though I had captured all of France's North American posessions, only because they had troops and territory in other continents. There should be some "colonial war" option that only allows you to fight wars on one continent, and therefore only counts the troops on that one continent. In history, many wars between major European powers were fought only on colonies, and theres should be a way to reflect that.

By the way axiomtk, EU3 did crash :p. I was winning the war with the British, but at 0% war capacity I don't think I could have gotten very far anyway. Also, there wasn't enough time left to achieve much else, it was 1807 when it happened.

I can't wait for In Nomine, especially the "rebels with a cause" addition.