+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Civilization Universalis

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

Hey Shoobs.
    As Haftetavenscrap mentioned I was planning of working on civ more, I would be more then happy to help you out too. I will take up the same services I did for Haftetavenscrap such as religion, countries, culture. I'm not good with map modding, and I'm not good at modding evenst or missions either. I am good however at subsituting events/missions/decisions with different codes to make new ones. I actually have allot of updated files that I didn't send to haft since DW came out.
    Ethnicity: Austrian
    Religion: Theravada Buddhist
    Career: Military

Have you switched out a good number of national decisions ( such as golden fleece ) and remade them into random events that will fire only once for one country per game?
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Victoria 2

Hmm I dont believe I did. I mostly handled cultures, countries and religion and the religion system. I will more then happily take these back up seeing as thats the stuff I'm good at. I can also do history and bookmarks very well too. If you want help with those things I'm help with those, we can exchange emails and talk/exchange files through that.

My plans and what Hafte is probably expecting are two different things likely...
    infact, I think it'll be an entirely different experience than the one thats up now. The problem for me has always been putting vision into action, so ... Yeah. We'll see.
    While I am interested in looking at your work for ideas on where to go with this...don't be surprised if I change things around to fit more what I want.

BTW: Yes. I want someone who can edit the map in a way to make certain areas in Aisia more Europesque, as I want all areas of the world to be equally expandable and beneficial. This is a FICTIONAL MOD and if some nation in Sirberia happens to have 30 provinces there..it'll be just as good as a european nation with 30 provinces. ignoring anyone they've annexed / other variables.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Victoria 2

Well what are you planning exactly?

The problem with vision and imaginatiion is that you need to be able to articulate it into words. I .. unfortunately don't possess the ability to articulate it. However, be assured that my plans will likely cause a lot of headaches for myself.

Victoria 2

Alright well if you ever become overwhelmed or something i'll help. Hope your plans for the mod go well.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Any progress on CU or is it frozen indefinitely?

I ended up doing squat for awhile...mostly because I'm foolish at times and decided to wait on the patch.

Now that its up I'm planning to get started after the renn fair this weekend.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sounds good.

Sorry about being all tight about what I'm planning. Ask and ye shall recieve....

One thing I could really use is someone to edit the map to the point where pretty much every area of the world has similarly sized provinces. This is to make it so that some nations aren't easier or harder to defend than others. In addition, I dont' really care what the provinces are called. We are NOT going for historical accuracy...and there's a good chance province names will change during gameplay.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesPenumbra - Black Plague
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm really looking forward to this one, tried out the Vicky 2 version of the same style of mod and loved it.
    Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone. - The Dhammapada

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Any aprox. "release" date for this mod on DW?? If at all....
    Brb.... Busy running an empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzemannj View Post
    Any aprox. "release" date for this mod on DW?? If at all....
    Well WWM just came out a couple of days ago for DW and this was based off of that largely if I remember correctly(it's been a while, I could be mistaken) so presumably it's gonna be soonish.
    MEIOU&Taxes Mod Lead Composer for the Additional Soundtrack
    Download it in high quality MP3 format here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/st...ction%20One.7z

Sorry guys. I keep trying to get myself to actually work on the mod but I keep defaulting to just playing games. Sorry.

will this mod be ported in the near future?
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Supeerme View Post
    will this mod be ported in the near future?
    Future? Yes, if I can possibly help it. Near? Probably not...
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

May I ask why the IN and NA file links are broken? Did you take them down?

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OpAphid View Post
    May I ask why the IN and NA file links are broken? Did you take them down?
    They're really old. File/Gamefront links seem to like dying after a while, and I'm not sure if I still have those files.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    They're really old. File/Gamefront links seem to like dying after a while, and I'm not sure if I still have those files.
    Thats too bad... Is a new one coming out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast