• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fijj said:
Obviously not, otherwise he would already be dead/ :)
Not including starting provinces, I don't think.

I lost sight of this for a few days, and thought I voted, but I guess not. Anyway, I look forward to seeing the incan conquest of Idnakar, Illinois and Ifni, and another Capibara AAR.

This is going to be amazing... but how the hell are you going to get Ile-de-France from France, unless they are almost dead you are going to be trying for years. If it gets too hard you could always use the Whole World Mod, that buffs up the non Christians massively, although you will have more 'I' provinces to take :D

Welcome to the first update of the ABC AAR, enjoy!

First of all, let's overview the mighty Inca Empire:
  • 10,126 manpower
  • +1 Stab
  • 63.3 ducats a year
  • 2.00 Merchants a year
  • 1.00 Colonist a year
  • 4.10 Diplomats a year
  • 2.00 Missionaries a year
  • 1.00 Spy a year

My king and my great court:
EU3_3.png

Techs:
EU3_4.png

I will focus in goverment so I can get my first NI ASAP, that would be 1463, ten years from now.

Religion:
EU3_5.png

Sliders, I move towards free trade, so I get more colonists.

Finally, this is all of the territory I control:
EU3_2.png

Completely surrounded by Terra Incognita, border with Chimu, and two colonies, Huancavelica and Caranga, which will be my first goal, raise them to city level.

Now, let the action start.

June 1453
My first moves are to get a Royal Marriage and an alliance with Chimu, which I get pretty quickly:
EU3_6.png

EU3_9.png

It's time to colonize a couple of provinces, I'll start with Huancavelica because it's a gold province and only takes days to the colonist to arrive, I send him and it succeeds:
EU3_10.png

I keep doing that until 1455, when I finally arrive to 981 settlers, so the rest of the populations grows on its own. Now it's time for Caranga to grow:
EU3_11.png

A year later, my stability raises after the slider blow and a year later, Huancavelica is a full-fledged city. Caranga goes through the same on 1459.

1460 gives me a new, decent king, and a RM with Chimu:
EU3_12.png

That same year, as I'm getting bored, I try to vassalize Chimu, but the result is this:
EU3_14.png

I'll try again later.

I'm already in 1462 and I'm getting near to my first NI, but before, two things happen, I get another stability raise and I get a nice event:
EU3_17.png

I can get +1 stab, 400 ducats invested in Gov. Tech. or 200 ducats for my treasury, I pick the first one, I feel in the long run, I'll get more money that way.

And finally, on November 1463, I get Gov. 1:
EU3_18.png

And of course, I pick as my first National Idea Quest For The New World:
EU3_19.png

Time to go exploring!

Ahh excellent ! And so the march of civilization begins ! (let's hope) I wonder how you're going to fare fighting the euros though XD that's always very difficult . Good luck :D

Time to explore.... won't the Europeans be surprised to see Incas showing up in Spain. :wacko:

Enewald said:
And the advisors look a bit non-incaish. :p
Even the Chinese have those advisors... :eek: :D