Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: * Magna Mundi Gold 2 * - The Perfect Companion for Napoleon's Ambition

A minor issue: In the manual, the last paragraph of the "Troubleshooting" section (page 13) ends mid-sentence.

Deus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: Rome

I really like the new goods. Many of the ancient fish province become interesting like Crete with sugar or Corsica with salt.
    Now, I have a new goal for my austrian game : get the beer monopoly.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So, what's the best and fastest way to form a republic government (or some other awesome non-monarchy)? Is the government change graph the same as in stock EU3?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I'm having some big issues with the new map. At first I decided to deal with the extreme loss of speed, but now that the sea graphics seem to be bugged in my download, it's somewhat unplayable. I'm trying to nab a few sea files from ToT 2.1 itself to fix the issue.
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

Hi,

Is it possible to make a copy of my EU3 game folder, rename it to "EU MMG2" and install MMG2 on it? I have some unfinished business in MP with the previous version that I want to keep, but I would like to try the new mod as well.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

YES!!!!! Downloading now! Can't wait to start it up. Thanks MM team .

200k clubVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom
    Hi,

Is it possible to make a copy of my EU3 game folder, rename it to "EU MMG2" and install MMG2 on it? I have some unfinished business in MP with the previous version that I want to keep, but I would like to try the new mod as well.
    Install MMG2 into the mod folder. Won't overwrite the old version, won't change vanilla.
    Chief of the Harappa in Dawn of Man (on hold )

AARs
    Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AAR (complete)

"To Agitius, thrice consul, the groans of the Britons... the barbarians drive us to the sea, the sea drives us to the barbarians; between these two means of death we are either killed or drowned."

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Hi,

That should work just fine, providing you load with the .exe in that folder.

Booted up as Asakura today and all I can say is:

Wow

The amount of depth that is in the events is incredible. I fought a few wars (Alright, 5 or 6 :P ) and got a couple of vassals. However, a year after I got the vassal, it left me. This happened both times. Would this be because we are roughly equal strength?

Also I noticed a few things that are a bit strange, but I don't know if you can control them. For one, Whenever you move out of regency council and get another ruler, you get the "Our ruler is dead" event. I assume this is WAD, but just in case it isn't I thought I would say here.

Also, when a Japanese state is annexed and the ruler commits seppuku there is a problem with regency councils, where the regency council will commit seppuku. I can see the logic of it, but again - just in case this isn't WAD.

Great mod guys! I love the map!

Also - can someone talk me through how to get the files I need in order to get the different religion names? I know where they are, I just don't know if I have to rename them to whatever the existing files are titled.

Yuri Spectaculov I Killed Kenny's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

"Don't forget: RTFM" <- what?

Read the Fraking Manual.

The wait is over! Can't wait to play it
    Better to live one day as a lion than one hundred years as a sheep

MM Dev Team
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

As a beta-tester I MUST point out that last 1-2 weeks changes did not get to manual and not all "complicated systems" are described. So be ready for surprizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous
    Install MMG2 into the mod folder. Won't overwrite the old version, won't change vanilla.
    Well, the manual says:

"3.1) Make sure that before extracting, you delete all content
    from any previous version of Magna Mundi from the mod
    directory."

I thought I should follow the instructions.

200k clubVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Well, the manual says:

"3.1) Make sure that before extracting, you delete all content
    from any previous version of Magna Mundi from the mod
    directory."

I thought I should follow the instructions.
    Entirely pointless. The mod installs into a different folder.

EDIT: I keep getting CTDs I cannot for the life of me find a reason for.

Log from the last one;

Code:
    Game[history.cpp:283]: Executing History from -1.1.1 to  2.1.1
    Game[history.cpp:283]: Executing History from 2.1.1 to  1453.5.30
    Game[controlcommands.cpp:79]: Human MrHuman set as primary local
    Game[frontend.cpp:630]: 

[[ Launching SINGLEPLAYER-game ]]
    	Start-date: 1532.1.1

Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 January, 1532 Amago declined Mori's request to join their Military Alliance.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 February, 1532 Asakura broke their Alliance with Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 February, 1532 Event: Accept their approval as our due in The support of the Ulema for Sulu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 February, 1532 Nepal has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 February, 1532 Ottoman Empire rejected Royal Marriage with Chagatai.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 11 February, 1532 Nepal refuses the merchants of Malwa access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 February, 1532 Event: Imprison him in Uncooperative Philosopher for Manipur.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1532 Jiayou Shixian employed by Shimazu has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1532 Tsau-Lha Chairul has arrived in Palembang.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 March, 1532 We lost a merchant in Nagato to competition from Ouchi and currently have 0 merchants left there.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 March, 1532 Event: Put into the treasury in Gift to the State for Manipur.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 April, 1532 We lost a merchant in Nan Zhili to competition from Ichijo and currently have 4 merchants left there.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 25 April, 1532 Event: They are not soldiers in A Legendary Mercenary Company in Ningxia for Ming.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 May, 1532 Event: Diplomatic Maneuvers for player.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 May, 1532 Lan Na declined a Trade Agreement with Shan.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 31 May, 1532 We have competed for trade in Guangdong and failed.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 5 June, 1532 Event: Allow them limited access in The Black Robes visit Settsu for Hosokawa.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 June, 1532 Event: His efforts will be admired throughout the nation in Buchugha Khan Oyugun Nasan for Manchu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 July, 1532 Boromaratcha Diskul employed by Otomo has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 July, 1532 Jingde Shixian has arrived in Huguang.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 July, 1532 Event: Claim successful! for player.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 July, 1532 Event: It's an omen in Meteor Sighted for Nanbu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 19 July, 1532 Event: Put into the treasury in Gift to the State for Pegu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 July, 1532 Event: A Heroic Defense in Ninguta! in Manchu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 July, 1532 General Katsumasa Ikeda has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 August, 1532 Xianping Yan employed by Miyoshi has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 August, 1532 Boromaratcha Wongrutiyan has arrived in Ayutthaya.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 August, 1532 Event: Receive monetary benefits in Rush of Merchants for Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 September, 1532 Our Naval Technology tech level increased to 6
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 September, 1532 Ming refuses to grant Military Access to Manchu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 18 September, 1532 Our stability has dropped.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 18 September, 1532 We broke the Royal Marriage we had with Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 21 September, 1532 Event: I agree in Sponsorship to Privateers for Malacca.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 October, 1532 Event: Press issue in Boundary Dispute for Assam.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 October, 1532 Event: Provide hidden support in Smugglers Guild for Otomo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 October, 1532 1st Army arrived in Echizen
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 17 October, 1532 Event: Nothing is too good for the Son of Heaven in The Southern Court for Imagawa.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 26 October, 1532 3rd Army arrived in Musashi
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 31 October, 1532 We have competed for trade in Nagato and Miyoshi lost a merchant.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 November, 1532 Jeolla defected to Korea.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 November, 1532 4th Army arrived in Echizen
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 November, 1532 Manchu rejected Royal Marriage with Oirat Horde.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 November, 1532 Event: Full Sovereignty in Korea.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 November, 1532 Event: The Estates of the Realm Discuss Tariffs in Khmer.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 November, 1532 5th Army arrived in Shinano
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 14 November, 1532 Our stability has dropped.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 14 November, 1532 We declared war upon Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 November, 1532 Ashikaga has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 November, 1532 Date joined our war against Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 November, 1532 Yamana joined Ashikaga in a war against Hojo, Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 November, 1532 Event: More men for the Army in Mori.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 November, 1532 Date refuses the merchants of Ashikaga access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 November, 1532 Date has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 November, 1532 Yamana has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 November, 1532 Ashikaga refuses the merchants of Date access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 21 November, 1532 Event: Exempt villages from military service in Ashigaru for Hojo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 22 November, 1532 Yamana refuses the merchants of Date access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 November, 1532 We have attacked the enemy in Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 November, 1532 We won the Battle of Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 November, 1532 We have laid siege to the fortress in Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 28 November, 1532 Shugo Ichijo Fusaie rose to the throne in Ichijo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 2 December, 1532 Date refuses the merchants of Yamana access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 5 December, 1532 Miyoshi entered a Royal Marriage with Ichijo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 12 December, 1532 We have attacked the enemy in Harima.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 12 December, 1532 Ashikaga refuses our merchants access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 December, 1532 Event: Suppress the Tibetan rebels in Tibetan Revolt for Ming.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 18 December, 1532 Raja Chit Sai I rose to the throne in Manipur.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 December, 1532 Event: Our ruler is dead in Ichijo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 December, 1532 Event: Limited Transport Capacity in Assam.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 24 December, 1532 Mori entered a Royal Marriage with Ichijo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 26 December, 1532 Event: We have chosen the right path in Poor Government Policies for Khmer.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 30 December, 1532 Event: National Intelligence Service in Bali.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 30 December, 1532 We have started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 January, 1533 Event: Smooth transition of power in Ichijo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 5 January, 1533 King Smin Htaw I rose to the throne in Shan.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 January, 1533 Event: Korean Religious Freedom in Korea.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 January, 1533 We won the Battle of Harima.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 January, 1533 We have laid siege to the fortress in Harima.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 January, 1533 Event: Our ruler is dead in Manipur.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 January, 1533 Event: Serfs Properly Exploited in Nanbu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 11 January, 1533 We entered a Military Alliance with Mori.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 January, 1533 Malwa have accepted peace with Nepal on the following terms: Malwa will pay 7 ducats. 
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 February, 1533 Event: Our ruler is dead in Shan.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 February, 1533 Atjeh rejected Royal Marriage with Sulu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 February, 1533 Event: Mongol Heathens in Oirat Horde.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1533 Jingding Lin employed by Otomo has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1533 Baoqing Zongyan has arrived in Chengtian.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 March, 1533 Ottoman Empire rejected Royal Marriage with Chagatai.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 24 March, 1533 Event: Ask some gold fom the neighbour in A Shady Neighbour for Manchu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 April, 1533 Event: Lower taxes in Revolt in Toungoo for Assam.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 April, 1533 Event: Smooth transition of power in Shan.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 21 April, 1533 Event: Deny aid in Noble Family Requests Aid for Malacca.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 April, 1533 Event: Mongol Khanate becomes a small power in Mongol Khanate.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 May, 1533 Sultan Rajah Qasim III rose to the throne in Malacca.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 May, 1533 Ming declined a Trade Agreement with Shan.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 May, 1533 Atjeh entered a Royal Marriage with Malacca.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 May, 1533 Event: Gain prestige in Gift to the State for Ming.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 June, 1533 Event: Korea becomes a small power in Korea.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 June, 1533 Date have accepted peace with Ashikaga on the following terms: White Peace
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 June, 1533 We have laid siege to the fortress in Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 24 June, 1533 Event: Our ruler is dead in Malacca.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 26 June, 1533 Date allows the merchants of Ashikaga access to their Centres of Trade again!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 July, 1533 We have competed for trade in Nagato and Miyoshi lost a merchant.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 July, 1533 Event: Eagerly begin trading with them in European Ships for Shimazu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 July, 1533 Date allows the merchants of Yamana access to their Centres of Trade again!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 July, 1533 Daimyo Yamana Yoshichika rose to the throne in Yamana.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 July, 1533 A Regent now rules Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 July, 1533 Event: Smooth transition of power in Manipur.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 22 July, 1533 Event: Allow them limited access in The Black Robes visit Awa for Miyoshi.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 August, 1533 Event: Our ruler is dead in Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 5 August, 1533 Event: Disputed Succession in Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 5 August, 1533 We have been attacked in Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 11 August, 1533 Event: Our ruler is dead in Yamana.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 August, 1533 Event: The gains are not worth the risk in A Shady Oportunity for Ryukyu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 27 August, 1533 We won the Battle of Yamashiro.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 September, 1533 Rajah Ibrahim Natzar employed by Amago has died.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 September, 1533 Sumitada Shiba has arrived in Satsuma.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 September, 1533 Event: They are not soldiers in Conscript Sortie in Harima for Yamana.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 September, 1533 We rejected peace offer from Ashikaga!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 8 September, 1533 Event: Smooth transition of power in Yamana.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 17 September, 1533 Ming refuses to grant Military Access to Manchu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 30 September, 1533 Event: Advanced Intelligence Program in Ouchi.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 30 September, 1533 Yamana refuses our merchants access to their Centres of Trade!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 October, 1533 Manchu rejected Royal Marriage with Oirat Horde.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 12 October, 1533 Event: There is no point to placating a figurehead in The Southern Court for Shimazu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 November, 1533 Event: Smooth transition of power in Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 November, 1533 Ashikaga has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 17 November, 1533 Yamana has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 December, 1533 Event: We won't forget this in Diplomatic Insult for Nepal.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 December, 1533 Event: Disciplined Defense in Chungcheong in Korea.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 December, 1533 Event: Deny old rights in Cities Demand Old Rights for Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 January, 1534 Our stability has increased.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 2 January, 1534 Shugo Date Muneyuki rose to the throne in Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 2 January, 1534 Daimyo Shimazu Munehisa rose to the throne in Shimazu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 January, 1534 Huangdi Jiayou I rose to the throne in Ming.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 January, 1534 Event: Support a rival in Taking Sides for Yamana.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 January, 1534 Event: Forgetting the Past in Atjeh.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 January, 1534 We have entered a Royal Marriage with Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 13 January, 1534 Our stability has dropped.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 January, 1534 Shimazu entered a Royal Marriage with Otomo.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 January, 1534 Event: Accept their aid in Warrior Monks for Nanbu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 20 January, 1534 Nanbu entered a Royal Marriage with Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 23 January, 1534 Event: Hojo Ujitada declares himself Kampaku for player.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 February, 1534 Date broke their Alliance with Shimazu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 4 February, 1534 We rejected peace offer from Yamana!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 6 February, 1534 Yamana rejected Royal Marriage with Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 February, 1534 Event: Our ruler is dead in Date.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 February, 1534 Event: Support the heir in Taking Sides for Amago.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 February, 1534 Atjeh rejected Royal Marriage with Sulu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 11 February, 1534 Event: Support the heir in Taking Sides for Miyoshi.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 15 February, 1534 Event: Our ruler is dead in Ming.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 February, 1534 Daimyo Hosokawa Mochitada rose to the throne in Hosokawa.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 16 February, 1534 We rejected peace offer from Ashikaga!
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 18 February, 1534 Miyoshi entered a Royal Marriage with Hosokawa.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 24 February, 1534 Khan Tsevan Dortji II rose to the throne in Oirat Horde.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 1 March, 1534 Ouchi has adopted the idea of Shrewd Commerce Practice.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 3 March, 1534 Event: Our ruler is dead in Shimazu.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 7 March, 1534 Event: Rival lords meet in Dewa in Mogami.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Event: It is worth fighting for in Shugo Succession Crisis for Amago.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Yamana declared war upon Amago.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Event: Our ruler is dead in Hosokawa.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Ashikaga joined Yamana in a war against Amago.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Amago has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Ouchi joined Amago in a war against Yamana, Ashikaga.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 9 March, 1534 Saito joined Yamana in a war against Ouchi, Amago.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 March, 1534 Ouchi has started collecting War Taxes.
    Game[messagehandler.h:224]: 10 March, 1534 Saito has started collecting War Taxes.
    Code:
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12527 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12528 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12529 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12530 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12531 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12532 41. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4394 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1566 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4730 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1897 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5164 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2294 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4653 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1828 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5147 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2309 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5312 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4386 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4682 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1855 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4809 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1955 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4890 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2061 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5165 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4955 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5292 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5232 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4208 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1389 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4471 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1684 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4609 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2023 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5072 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2217 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5398 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5319 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2428 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4880 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4894 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2122 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5180 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2378 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4970 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2094 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5073 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2210 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5156 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2282 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4909 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2055 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5137 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2273 38. Allready exists in game.
    Chief of the Harappa in Dawn of Man (on hold )

AARs
    Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AAR (complete)

"To Agitius, thrice consul, the groans of the Britons... the barbarians drive us to the sea, the sea drives us to the barbarians; between these two means of death we are either killed or drowned."

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Yep. I just removed ToT 2.1 instead, since there doesn't seem to be any sort of solution to my map bug. Ah well.
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous
    Think I've found another bug. I'm playing as Hojo, I fabricate a claim on Echigo (hey, they had one on me). Later on I invade and annex the province. Shogun being about as strong as wet cloth at this point, I tell him to go get stuffed. Later on, I get a couple of messages about the claim. I finance a major diplomatic offensive and choose to forge stronger claims. Then I'm told the claim fails. Well, you win some, you lose some. no great loss. Then, several years later, I get another message telling me the claim was recognised and I can move ahead with it.

Surely these messages should be mutually exclusive?

And to make it clear; this was a fair while after I got (and decided on) the first one. It's not the "get two outcomes before you have time to decide" malarky.

No, you presented forged papers, was discovered and that means your chances for the claim to be recognized were worse. Had your forged papers been ccepted the claim had a better chance of being recognized.

So, all in all you had luck!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Ubik, if you can take a look at the thread about MMG2 crashing on mod start up.

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach
    That should work just fine, providing you load with the .exe in that folder.

Booted up as Asakura today and all I can say is:

Wow

The amount of depth that is in the events is incredible. I fought a few wars (Alright, 5 or 6 :P ) and got a couple of vassals. However, a year after I got the vassal, it left me. This happened both times. Would this be because we are roughly equal strength?

That definitely does not help. But there are MANY factors with an impact on how vassals behave. I sugest that you avoid being centralized, that you build up your relations with the vassal, that you pray to avoit a Low ADM, Low DIP monarch. On the other hand, with a single vassal you should not have many problems.

One thing to keep in mind is the game knows if the vassal was diplovassalized or force vassalized. Force vassalized countries, as a base, have 3 times the chance of breaking vassalage, until they get an vent where they lose that modifier.

Also I noticed a few things that are a bit strange, but I don't know if you can control them. For one, Whenever you move out of regency council and get another ruler, you get the "Our ruler is dead" event. I assume this is WAD, but just in case it isn't I thought I would say here.

Its the same as in MMG. You are then experience the sucession events. The nobility will evaluate if it accepts the new ruler (even a regency council). You should then receive another message soon tating your new ruler was accepted OR the nobility starts to get restless... in several flavours and with different degrees of danger.

Also, when a Japanese state is annexed and the ruler commits seppuku there is a problem with regency councils, where the regency council will commit seppuku. I can see the logic of it, but again - just in case this isn't WAD.
    That an e improved easily. It is a matter of analysing if it fits the design. But I agree its a bit weird!

Great mod guys! I love the map!
    Pishtaco's master work!

Also - can someone talk me through how to get the files I need in order to get the different religion names? I know where they are, I just don't know if I have to rename them to whatever the existing files are titled.
    You justn eed to delete the correspondent files in the localization folder.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but so far, for Portugal, England and France (I was Castille) some of their navies were infantry sprites rather than ships. I'll upload a few pics soon, but it was only a few of their navies and it didn't happen to mine or any other nations.

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspume
    Dunno if this has been mentioned, but so far, for Portugal, England and France (I was Castille) some of their navies were infantry sprites rather than ships. I'll upload a few pics soon, but it was only a few of their navies and it didn't happen to mine or any other nations.

That is a known bug, I was the one responsible for it. I never saw it because I play exclusively in flag mode.

dharper told us yesterday he once saw a giant soldier going around, but we thought he was in a sort of delirium...
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast