Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: * Magna Mundi Gold 2 * - The Perfect Companion for Napoleon's Ambition

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Dominik
    How come Danzig is part of HRE? No historical maps shows it was a part and indeed it's funny/annoying to get some bad events from the HR Emperor for taking Danzig from the Teutonic Order.
    Danzig was an imperial city, although the area around it wasn't part of the empire. The Teutonic Order and Livonian Order also had some kind of special status in the Holy Roman Empire and are mentioned in some documents from the middle ages as being member states...but aren't shown on maps from the same period. Very unusual, very hard to figure out. In the end we decided not to touch it - we simply left the Paradox vanilla settings.

Another question why is Ruthenia of belarussian culture? It's heart of western Ukraine, it should be ukrainian. The same with Volhynia.
    I'm not sure about specific provinces. We spent a solid month debating Ruthenian cultures before Gold 2 came out and got people to vote on a plan. Changing culture is always complicated and certain to offend people, so in the end we waited until we had majority support for one plan before changing anything. It's possible that some provinces were allocated badly, but we'd need another month of voting before I would be willing to change it. Too many people get upset over culture in the game to blithely change at a whim.

Also I got a CTD while playing a bit with scenario start date and then starting a game, but this may be a fault of the engine, not the MMG.
    No, that's a fault with the mod; luckily, we've solved it for the next version, which ought to be released quite soon.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Want to play as a Sikh? Want Jewish minorities? Want a turbulent Reformation? This mod is for you.
    Game concepts explained on the Wiki
    Current status: 98% complete and compatible with Conquest of Paradise
    Download available April 9, 2014) or subscribe on Steam to get updates automatically
    Project Cryptic: 10% complete

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Babil
    a quick reply only to say:

MMG2

IS

BEAUTIFUL

really!

i discovered it few days ago (never had in mind to play mods)... now i will never play without it
    Thank you!

Make sure you download the next version when it's released this weekend; it will make your game much more stable and get rid of many reported bugs. In other words, it will make it even better.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Want to play as a Sikh? Want Jewish minorities? Want a turbulent Reformation? This mod is for you.
    Download available April 9, 2014) or subscribe on Steam to get updates automatically

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks for reply!

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    In the end we decided not to touch it - we simply left the Paradox vanilla settings.
    About Danzig - in the vanilla EU3 NA 2.2 files I have
    Code:
    hre = no
    in the "43 - danzig.txt" file, so somewhere you have implemented the change. The point is that HRE shoudn't object so much about getting back Danzig (and the Pomorze area it depicts) by Poland since the Teutonic Order seized this land while Poland was weak by strength of arms and their rights to it were always disputed.

I'm not sure about specific provinces.(...)
    I know there is sometimes problem with cultures and people that get angry etc. but in this case you can't be wrong. In vanilla EU3 NA 2.2 you have ruthenian culture here whis is equivalent to modern ukrainian. The belarussian culture never penetrated that far south. I hope in newer versions people will vote for corrent answer

No, that's a fault with the mod; luckily, we've solved it for the next version, which ought to be released quite soon.
    Great, unfortunately I have a permanent CTD in 1531 which the patch presented on Terra Nova didn't fix

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

HRE expanding

Hiya

First of all I want to say a big thank you for this glorious mod, I like it more and more each hour that I spend with it! (And not only the mod itself but the way your team communicate with each other and with us, mortal MMG2 players )

There is something that I don't understand in this mod.
    It seems, the expanse of the HRE can shrink over time - this I have seen several times. However, is it possible for the Empire to grow? I think it is possible in Vanilla, but I have not witnessed it in MMG2.
    Last edited by dangerogre; 03-05-2008 at 01:33.

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

X

MAGNA MUNDI GOLD 2 1.1 RELEASED!

- fixed pheasant feast text
    - fixed early formation of NED bug
    - fixed wrong continent reference in trade.txt
    - in PU, will now allow elector to be minor
    - human electors now get to pick whether they want to vote for self, or someone else
    - fixes the re-appointed elector bug
    - eliminated an inconsistency from PU setup
    - fixed graphics for ATI/OSX users
    - fixing wrong govt references as pointed out by berto
    - further tweaks to union setup
    - no more free slider moves for responding to dutch revolt in province
    - Pisa's alliances now start when it historically appears (no more ghost alliance in 1453)
    - Hindustan now has an adjective form
    - The Plague hitting Indian provinces should now fire only once per province even if it is
    owned by a European country
    - Fixed a rare bug that could cause provinces to become impossible to convert but especially
    easy to manage for 25 years.
    - Fixed bugs reported by Berto
    - NAJD has been changed to Arabia in the Ottoman-Saudi war
    - AZTECS have had their vassalship with Spain end when their last province is annexed in 1546.
    - INCA now fight alongside Quito in their war against Spain.
    - SHAWNEE now retain control of their own provinces an additional year and a half so they can
    fight Pontiac's war with Britain.
    - HURON maintain control of Huron province until 1764 so they can take part in the Seven
    Years War and Pontiac's War.
    - TIMURIDS have been changed to Transoxiana and Khorasan in the Timurid-Shaybanid war.
    - being emperor gives you +10% AE, and having Viceroys but no colonies gives you +20%
    - fixing emperor notifications in HRE. Most of them did not work as designed, one of them
    may have caused a CTD
    - revised the events at the end of the Imp. Crusade. CTD solved.
    - also revised the rules of what happens w/ provs gained in crusade
    - Fixed netherlands_formation. A country that had at one point owned a dutch province, but
    no longer does, could get the event asking it to release, or even form, the Netherlands.
    - Took care of the prestige loss caused by hre provinces being ceded to emperor
    - Imperial CoT (compensating for non-core cot in RLD that is owned by emperor) will now be
    reactivated, if emperor loses and regains crown
    - in modifiers, changed icon #'s to go w/ new scheme
    - Being emperor can now provide up to 10% Administrative Efficiency depending on imperial
    power (but may grant none at all)
    - Instituting certain imperial institutions can grant the emperor up to 10% efficiency as
    well
    - Being the first to discover the New World grants 2 free colonists right away; being the
    second grants 1.
    - Having the pope grant you title to the New World (only for the first two to discover it)
    provides 5 free colonists.
    - Made the significant changes Berto pointed out today, but not the assorted typos...
    - Added an expiry date to the Qizilbash events, so players don't have to keep fighting them
    in 1800.
    - Stefan pointed out a wrong scope in one of the Modernization triggers
    - The text on one Curia event wasn't showing up
    - Ending a Pragmatic Sanction by request of the pope now counts as doing him a favor for
    the purpose of gaining dispensation
    - Excommunicated countries can no longer petition for a council or host it
    - Fixed the Change and Diversity events
    - Fixes a bug with the "Recovery" events that were not giving the reward to the right
    province
    - Fixes a minor issue with the Spoils of War event.
    - When the shogunate is abolished, the shogun loses his title even if he has been annexed
    and his capital is under the control of the Kanpaku
    - Added a simple fix that ought to solve the issue of the shogun declaring war on both
    the aggressor and victim in the "Unrest" event
    - Early Missionary Work and Religious Syncretism now do not fire for colonies
    - The Bakufu can no longer inherit itself
    - Religious Turmoil now adds a 10-year religious modifier instead of a 5-year one.
    - Expulsion of Heretics and Conversion by the Sword now work properly
    - Organized religion now only removes the modifiers that the province has
    - Fixes the bugs pointed out by Berto today
    - Increases the monarch and leader list for Transoxiana and Timurids
    - becoming the Third Rome automatically upgrades an Orthodox country by one rank
    - Berto's bugs fixed
    - spies (now using Carlos's version as the base), hre missions updated
    - other than that, I think the only change was to give the player an option to change
    the levels of notifications he wants to receive as emperor (all/medium/major), whenever
    he is notified of an IP change
    - Fixed wrong scope in barbary coast pirates, bypassing a country effect for berbers
    - Fixed CTD startup bug
    - Fixed bookmarks
    - Fixed overlord's help for plagued vassdaLS (caused CTD)
    - Fixed wrong continents on vanilla files (CTD)
    - Fixed events for naval academies not firing
    - Fixed effects for naval academies
    - Fixed mega defensive alliance with Austria/Hungary" for the entire world
    - Fixed CTD on vassal policy implementation
    - Fixed CTD on vassal request
    - Reverted Ultimatum to MMG version
    - Fixed scope in english exploration
    - Fixed 2 radical policy events (wrong scopes)
    - Fixed CoT removal penalty
    - Fixed CTD in russian colonization (left the port thingie, don't have time for that)
    - Implemented revert to owner when a province is for long under rebel control
    - Implemented Kill Ruler spy mission
    - turned it harder ro diploannex for the AI
    - turned it harder to inherit from PUs
    - Fixed CTD in colonial events (wrong continent)
    - Fixed scope in colonial events (event not firing)
    - Fixed wrong scope in colonial events (policy modifier not cleared)
    - Fixed wrong scope in colonial events (innefectual change of policies)
    - Fixed triggers in possessão_colonial to make it better
    - Fixed unknown trade goods in trade goods (CTD, 2 instances)
    - Fixed cultures in revolt events
    - Fixed abusable loophole in Fabricate Claims
    - Fixed scope in events for ideas (player avoided bad consequences)
    - Fixed my fucking fixes fixty fix times over, until my tongue sticks out from exhaustion!
    - Cleared flag in events for ideas (high level idea not detected under special circunstance)
    - Implemented double penalty for taking out a basic idea, having the advanced one
    - Tweaked fort levels of some provinces
    - Fixed scope in ottomans (was not properly clearing cores)
    - Enabled minimum yearly colonists after hiring the first explorer/conquistador
    - Fixed bug with spanish formation
    - Fixed wrong policies in sliders.txt (CTD)
    - Fixed wrong scope in civil war

... look, there are probably more than 200 things fixed. Believe it or not.

X
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3

I was wondering when you would release an update on MM2, went on the forum and you release it the exact minute that I opened the thread
    "Null, void, invalid, iniquitous, unjust, damnable, reprobate, inane, empty of meaning and effect for all time."
    -Pope Innocent X on religious tolerance

"I have a master's degree."
    -Everyone on the Internet

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pain
    I was wondering when you would release an update on MM2, went on the forum and you release it the exact minute that I opened the thread

Don't think you were that unique. Right before posting the message, I had 28 vultures circling on my server, anxiously waiting for the file to be uploaded.

Since 00:30 GMT I checked three times and had 23-36-28 people there.

Since release of the 1.1 version the mod was started downloaded 51 times.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3

Well I didn't circle, I just thought that I should check for a new version, I only checked once and you happened to post it the exact minute.

Anyway, off to bed and have a wet dream about MM
    "Null, void, invalid, iniquitous, unjust, damnable, reprobate, inane, empty of meaning and effect for all time."
    -Pope Innocent X on religious tolerance

"I have a master's degree."
    -Everyone on the Internet

Does this version include the last Modernization.txt file I sent you tonight? Otherwise the "Exploring Societies" event is still broken.

MM Dev Team

79 downloads...
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

MM Dev Team

Does this version include the last Modernization.txt file I sent you tonight? Otherwise the "Exploring Societies" event is still broken.

Yes it is broken. Sorry, but only tomorrow. Meanwhile people can enjoy this version, play it and tomorrow I'll release 1.11 to fix that issue and some other that get reported meanwhile.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Aztlan has Land Tech 8 in 1578. Is that WAD?

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19