Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: * Magna Mundi Gold 2 * - The Perfect Companion for Napoleon's Ambition

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by evarmy98x
    I believe this is my first post in the EU3 forums, but I've been a long-time lurker and player of MM since MM2. As such, I wanted to contribute my deep thanks to the entire team for your dedication and collective genius. For a professional soldier and (for now) amateur historian, this series of mods has turned the roughly-hewn gem of Europa Universalis into a shining jewel. I look forward anxiously to In Nomine and MMP.

Thanks!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan
    Gasp! Two of the same government type!
    This is explained in the manual in the chapter called "Governments". Oddly enough.

In this case, one is the Generic Kingdom, and one is the Western European Kingdom.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Want to play as a Sikh? Want Jewish minorities? Want a turbulent Reformation? This mod is for you.
    Game concepts explained on the Wiki
    Current status: 98% complete and compatible with Conquest of Paradise
    Download available April 9, 2014) or subscribe on Steam to get updates automatically
    Project Cryptic: 10% complete

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by mandead
    Seems there's lots of fonts in that folder. How do I make the game choose which I want to use?
    You just need to copy those two files found in ToT 2.1 to the /gfx/fonts of the vanilla instalation as they are ignored if stored in the mods folder.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

MM Dev Team

Gasp! Two of the same government type!

RTFM.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by ubik
    RTFM.
    I think I just realized what that stands for...
    oh my...

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I am guessing that's:

"Read the f*cking manual"?

If it is, you challenged me to not read it and still try to succeed.
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

That is what I am guessing...
    But it could always be "Read the freaking manual"

MM Dev Team

Oh!

You are right!!!!

== MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

MM Dev Team

Nooo... that makes it that squiggly font (which I have at present) - how do I get the font from those screenshots? I saw in another mod (RMP, I think) that someone had managed to get Tahoma on the country-select screen, for the menus and bookmark selection text, &c.

How can I change this?

I don't want this squiggly font anymore.

Hummmm... Don't know.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

MM Dev Team

Can you email me the contents of the vanilla 2.2 fonts folder, please?

I think I can work it out from there.

I thought about that.

Only I have that lovely "squigly" font too!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Hummmm... Don't know.
    My theory is that you rename the font you want to be the same name as the font the game uses for that kind of text. That is, we overwrite the "tahoma" font to a font that obviously isn't Tahoma because that's the font used on the map. You could change it with anything - probably even wingdings - and have it work.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Want to play as a Sikh? Want Jewish minorities? Want a turbulent Reformation? This mod is for you.
    Download available April 9, 2014) or subscribe on Steam to get updates automatically

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    My theory is that you rename the font you want to be the same name as the font the game uses for that kind of text. That is, we overwrite the "tahoma" font to a font that obviously isn't Tahoma because that's the font used on the map. You could change it with anything - probably even wingdings - and have it work.

Actually the mod is supposed to be played with the normal font and this only happens if the player already overwrote the font in the vanilla folder. So, what he needs to do is to install the game, get the original font files and copy over the "squiggly" ones.

And there is a dds file associated with the font, so it is not just a matter of going over the fonts in the PC and copying over, I suppose.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I love the giant pirate units
    "I am Catalan. Catalonia had the first democratic Parliament much before than England. And it was in my country where there was a beginning of united nations. At that time—the eleventh Century—they met in Toluges—today in France—to speak about peace, because the Catalonian people of that time were already against war. That is why, the United Nations, which work only for the ideal of peace, are in my hearth, because everything relating to peace goes directly there.

I have not played the cello in front of an audience since long years but I think I must do it this time. I am going to play a melody from the Catalonian folklore: The singing of the Birds. Birds, when in the sky, go singing: Peace, peace, peace. And this is a melody that Bach, Beethoven and all great people would have admired and loved. And, in addition, it springs up from the soul of my country: Catalonia."

Pau Casals before the United Nations Assembly accepting the Medal of Peace

200k clubDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Huh. Did you guys make the Russia forming event easier?

Oh, and Transoxiana has reformed the Timurid Empire.
    Chief of the Harappa in Dawn of Man (on hold )

AARs
    Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AAR (complete)

"To Agitius, thrice consul, the groans of the Britons... the barbarians drive us to the sea, the sea drives us to the barbarians; between these two means of death we are either killed or drowned."

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous

Huh. Did you guys make the Russia forming event easier?

You had a fluke!

It usually forms but not by 1464.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Do we have a way to cure the giant syndrome yet?

They are spreading all over Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous
    Good - very historical.

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Do we have a way to cure the giant syndrome yet?
    No, but I'm about 90% certain that it has to do with the new ship units that Ubik added.

I seem to recall that there was a mod out there that ran into a similar problem at one point, but I don't recall the cause, their solution, or even the name of the mod.

Wow, I'm helpful tonight...

200k clubDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

You had a fluke!

It usually forms but not by 1464.
    And presumably not by Novgorod as a Merchant League?
    Chief of the Harappa in Dawn of Man (on hold )

AARs
    Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AAR (complete)

"To Agitius, thrice consul, the groans of the Britons... the barbarians drive us to the sea, the sea drives us to the barbarians; between these two means of death we are either killed or drowned."

Quote Originally Posted by dharper
    No, but I'm about 90% certain that it has to do with the new ship units that Ubik added.

I seem to recall that there was a mod out there that ran into a similar problem at one point, but I don't recall the cause, their solution, or even the name of the mod.

Wow, I'm helpful tonight...
    I think it was Gigau and MEIOU, I think he had giant soldiers instead of missionaries.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast