Closed Thread

Thread: Visit The AAR General Discussion Forum & The Ink Well: Advertise Your AARs

The Father of AARland Lord Durham's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Visit The AAR General Discussion Forum & The Ink Well: Advertise Your AARs

Tired of the 10 line rule for personal signatures? (we all know about the 10 line rule, don't we? )

Wish to list your accomplishments and hard work so all of AARland can easily access it?

Then head on over to The Ink Well in the AARland-GD forum.

Grab your own personal piece of real estate and use it to inform the members of AARland about yourself and keep them posted on your completed works and AARs in progress.

And while you're at it, spend some time in the AARland-GD forum. There's lots going on there.

LD
    Last edited by Lord Durham; 30-03-2009 at 23:48.
    Current AAR: The Sons of Ragnar Lodbrok: In the Shadow of the Great Old Ones

Follow the link to read The Pariah. For more Lovecraft style horror, try The Crane Horror and my Holmes/Lovecraft story The Case of the Galloway Eidolon. All are free to read in the Lovecraft eZine.

Available: The Saglek Incident in the anthology Sha'Daa: Pawns and Witiko in the anthology Bigfoot Terror Tales: Vol 1

Also: Plains of Hell in the anthology Lawyers in Hell & Colony in the anthology Rogues in Hell, continuing the HUGO award winning Heroes in Hell series, edited by Janet Morris

For a complete list of my AARs go to The Ink Well. Visit my Website for news, reviews and story excerpts.

Closed Thread