• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anyone know when the new version will be released?

Not for a long time, if ever, I haven't heard anything for quite a long while.

^Most of the team went over to HOI 3 when it came out to work on a map for it. (A very good one by the looks of it.) That dosent' mean that, like most modders, they won't want to take a break from HOI and return to work on this on a more regular basis at some point. Depite the lack of activity lately, we're all simply assuming that they aren't working on it at all.

That said, I hope they are working on it still. Even in a form that dosent' meet their expectation with regards to what they wanted to finish, it's still a great map and mod in general.

^Can't blame anyone for that. That is a reasonable approach. I take it the picture in the first link is an incomplete map still or it would have been released in some form? It looks tasty, so forgive me if I drool at it for awhile.:p

^Can't blame anyone for that. That is a reasonable approach. I take it the picture in the first link is an incomplete map still or it would have been released in some form? It looks tasty, so forgive me if I drool at it for awhile.:p

Yes, it is the current province map. There is a huge portion missing in the modern day Iran/Pakistan area as the plan is to make it all the way to the Indus river.

Of course Tartarin, being a perfectionist, was actually making revisions and new history files for the Greacia/Thracia/Moesia area when the poll about a new expansion came so we were quite far from filling in the blank area in the East :)

yeah this mod isn't working for me. I installed as directed, (made a back up ofc), didn't work. loaded a blank map. then overwrited the files and it just crashes upon world creation on start up. it makes a province blank, 100 and 300 right before it crashes so the cache is glitched. I got my game from direct to drive. Rome gold 2.1. vanilla

I believe you need to patch to 2.2 for it to work. Did you use the autmoated cache cleanser?

Tilarium Wrote

Anyone, does RIMP work with 2.3.2?

I just tried it and it CTD on creating world.

Is there any hope of this mod's revival? I really liked the location of the provinces on the Peloponnesus.

i´m afraid, we have to wait for the new mapproject by cheexsta "europa imperialis".
RIMP is really dead, so its better called R.i.P.. :(