• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Frankly, I think any and all discussion of vanerial disease is completely OT.

That said, I can't wait to test your latest map update. Good work! :D

This is great!
I hope this mod will run smoothly into an mp game, but what about balance issue?
Don't you think it will disbalance the game? (of course its not balance actually , but after some patch...)

Seten said:
This is great!
I hope this mod will run smoothly into an mp game, but what about balance issue?
Don't you think it will disbalance the game? (of course its not balance actually , but after some patch...)
Balance would be difficult, but is the real world balanced as well? Why does Arabia has all most of the oil and the West has none, that's not unfair it is how things are. So, balance is not really a priority. However to assure you we will try to add a number of new provinces in most parts of the civilized world, so in the end (after the first Improvement stage) it will be quite balanced (just like it is now ;) ).

DAVEH said:
I am really looking forward to this mod. When do you think the new greek provinces will be ready for release ?

thanks

dave
I think in a few days, it will not take us long to finish these provinces.

Please change the capitol of the Balearics from Mago to Ibossim which was the real 654 BC founded Carthaginian town in the island group.

I have been working on this mod for the past few days and the Greek provinces are almost ready. I have added Athens and Corinth as new independent countries. Furthermore Greece has undergone a entire makeup especially in the South. Just take a look at these screenshots.

greekoverviewlm0.jpg

greektradegoodsoverviewcm0.jpg

If any of you have any comments please post them here or send a PM to me, so that I can adjust these matters. Furthermore I haven't been able to add any leaders for Athens or Corinth, so suggestions over these (in this timeframe) would also be welcome. If you might have access to a different standart for Athens or Corinth and you believe these aren't correct, please PM me and send the resources needed.

Great work! Very excited to try the new Greece. :)

I have a small request: if anyone has any information about Athens and Corinth especially the leaders of these states during the timeframe of the game, please share it so that I can make these nations more realistic. I cannot seem to find decent info about them (not even names).

Van Diemen said:
I have a small request: if anyone has any information about Athens and Corinth especially the leaders of these states during the timeframe of the game, please share it so that I can make these nations more realistic. I cannot seem to find decent info about them (not even names).

Here (scroll down, it list every Archon of Athens known)
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_of_Athens

I've got SFA on Corinth though...

Van Diemen said:
Thanks, now just only Corinth!
Maybe they were illiterate (apologies to any Corinthians)...cause I can't find a damn thing in any of my books on the period, or online.

I'm sure this is a common question, and I don't want to pester, but any sort of ETA on the next version?

battlecry said:
I'm sure this is a common question, and I don't want to pester, but any sort of ETA on the next version?
I understand your impatience (I will not use the irritant familiar Johan patch cliche :D ). However I want to add some more provinces to Greece (Thrace), furthermore an other member of the team, vertias, is working on Egypt and I want to release a finished Greece and Egypt with some Italian corrections too at once before moving on to Seleucia and Carthage. Therefore I really don't know when I will release it, but I think it will not have to take another full week. Probably by the end of the weekend (so that veritas can finish Egypt) will the next release be ready.

Two questions:

The mod is operational yet?

HAve you planned divide Argolis on AcroCorinth (Corinth capital) and Argolis (Argos Capital)?.

Thanks and cheers!

peregrino05 said:
Two questions:

The mod is operational yet?

HAve you planned divide Argolis on AcroCorinth (Corinth capital) and Argolis (Argos Capital)?.

Thanks and cheers!
The mod is operational, but only the Italian provinces have been uploaded and as you can see in earlier posts the next version with Greece and Egypt will not take very long.

I haven't planned to divide Argolis in Acrocorinth and Argolis. I believe that the province of Argolis is already small and cannot be split in even smaller parts.

hum...you could carve 1 or 2 privinces from the terra incognita aswell in the south (Nile region):)

...and maybe have some provs at the coasts of nile, not sure about that doh :eek:o

:D