+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Molding Moldavia!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Did you make up that rule spl, or is it a forum one?
    I saw more pics per post.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Whoa, great set of advisors you've got there!

What's your BB from all that province-taking-Kongo-annexing?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

wows, huge moldovian balkan!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by ZmajOgnjeniVuk
    Whoa, great set of advisors you've got there!

What's your BB from all that province-taking-Kongo-annexing?
    Only 5...
    They are pagan!

Alright...
    The smell of dead Turks was beginning to disappear...
    There is only 1 way to fix that!
    Another war!

It is on!

Due to AI incompetence with positing fleets correctly we were able to get to Anatolia

Now for some more conquering...
    The Serbians seem to be loved by "Zma", this means they cannot survive!

That's that!
    Back to Africa!

Swahili has a COT in Sofala, a province that borders us!

*Fabricates Claims*

DOWs....

Our stability is back to +3 again from the capital move and -1 from Serbian DOW!

During the war we also gain money from war taxes and +3 stabiltiy...
    It is used to build a Jamaican COT

After 15,000 mercenaries recruited in Africa occupy half of Swahili they finally cede Sofala.

Let's win another war!
    We are overdue for beating Poland!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

moldova seems to be a superpower finally.. this is a miracle!

Beating ottomans?
    Beating Poland?

amazing... go Moldova!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    I hope Poland wins.
    Go Poles!!

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Fijj
    I hope Poland wins.
    Go Poles!!
    Really...spl got out of control.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    We are finally going to have a war where you don't have to trick the AI into signing peace
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    We are finally going to have a war where you don't have to trick the AI into signing peace
    Well...
    If you exclude the Venetian, Swahili, Ottoman, and Serbian wars, then yes

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Well...
    If you exclude the Venetian, Swahili, Ottoman, and Serbian wars, then yes
    wait... I meant a war with poland

I hate it when I click the submit button too soon.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Btw, your next could be a about Liege. That should be harder than Moldovia... but as poland does not have huge colonies, it is not going to win. But cracow and cape are far away from each other...

Romanian Head of State cocodtim's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome Gold500k club

Blog Entries
    Moldavia,
    the miracle of the world!

Beware of Moldavian Empire!!!
    Btw, when do you post the update with the green London, Ile de France and Madrid?
    EU3 single-player, multi-player, modder, failed AAR writer
    EU:Rome single-player, multi-player, modder
    HOI3 single-player, multi-player
    Victoria single-player
    Crusader Kings single-player

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That's a lot more than I was expecting... nothing can stop you now

If you had waited a bit longer you could have moved your capital to Constantinople
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald
    Btw, your next could be a about Liege. That should be harder than Moldovia... but as poland does not have huge colonies, it is not going to win. But cracow and cape are far away from each other...
    Bah! The only reason I can't take Krakow is because it is surrounded by Austrians!

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Bah! The only reason I can't take Krakow is because it is surrounded by Austrians!
    dow them too?

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I still can believe it, Moldovia becoming a great power, but either way, is nice to see them succeed. Those wars have given more provinces and now, finally Poland decides to do what they should've done 150 years ago
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    I still can believe it, Moldovia becoming a great power, but either way, is nice to see them succeed. Those wars have given more provinces and now, finally Poland decides to do what they should've done 150 years ago
    Well, if you look back on the first 3 updates you will see about 4 wars where I got a wp

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enewald
    that is a good idea! But it has to be in IN!

btw, spl. it is Ink well, not inwell.

The war with the Polish is on!

We originally set up defensive troops in bessarabia...but the Polish break through and we fall back for the manpower to kick in.

And during the war guess who decides to DOW us?

After all the southern area of Poland is occupied the weaklings surrender to the mighty Moldavian empire!

Soon...I realize we still have QFTNW...and we get an awesome event!

QFTNW is replaced with National Conscripts.

And out of boredom...we decide to drive the Ottoman infidel from Europe!

It doesn't take much to drive them out... Luckily the Ottoman's moved their capital earlier!

Yay! Annexations!

What does the great Moldavia look like now?

If you can't tell...I moved the capital to Thrace...by popular demand

Actually, my income and manpower increased. Manpower went up to 30K from 20K, and income went up about 10 a year. Both capital changes were profitable!

We start converting provinces that the catholics converted...

Sorry this is so short...I seem to be somewhat busy right now. I have 15 more years...I will make the next one 30 years..

Blog Entries
    Very nice wars, they went better than I expected

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast