• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I noticed (finally) that you wanted us to categorize our works

The best catagory for The Adventures of House Eurpontid is "High Adventure!" (note the caps and the exclamation point)

(although, if you feel compelled to Box-In the Eurpontids, you may refer to them as Gameplay/Comedy)

Just a note to announce that I've started a new AAR for EU Rome called The Die is Cast!

It will be a primarily gameplay (drifting into historybook) AAR just like my EU 3 AAR Sforza!!!, focused on Julius Caesar and the Roman Civil War (705 AUC), playing as the Roman Rebels!

V1.1 with much strategy commentary.

Hope you'll come read it!

Thanks!

Rensslaer

Just a couple housekeeping requests...

Would you mind changing my Rome AAR to a Roman Rebels heading?

And, if you don't mind, please list my CE Beta AAR under Egypt. I'd like people to be able to find it if they have access, and at least to know it's there even if they can't.

Thanks! And thank you for managing this thread!

Rensslaer

New AAR coming up

Fall of the Republic - First Civil War of Rome
I'll be playing as Roman Rebels,intent on becoming Rome. Narrative/Historybook(?)
Starting the year 670
'tis be my first EU: Rome AAR. (Also made a completely failed EU3 one)

Drink a Link

First AAR that passed from 2nd chapter, so I think I can classify it as first AAR.

"A Tale of Kings and Merchants I". Type - Novellish
I'm playing as Lusitani, but i kinda changed the world a bit (you have to read to know how much it was changed :p)

Link

Registering "King of Kings" - An Arche Seleukeia AAR

I'll be playing the Seleucid empire, with updates in the format of journal entries. First person narrative