• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A tleast Tojo could deliver one of his magnificient speeches... :rofl:

I am diasappointed that Stalin couldn't acquit himself better against Tojo - and thereby surprised that Tojo did so well, given the correlation of forces and the fact that Japan's TC has to be absolute hell.

Great AAR. I read every page and it was just amazing. Funny, and impressive at the same time. I'm curious to see how you'll end the remaining two large enemies. I've noticed that you mostly use light armor, would you consider them better than medium armor?

Carlito Gambino Great AAR. I read every page and it was just amazing. Funny, and impressive at the same time. I'm curious to see how you'll end the remaining two large enemies. I've noticed that you mostly use light armor, would you consider them better than medium armor?

I believe that our Grofaz sacrificed the development of armored units in favour of elite infantry (nibblewhooshers?)... The trade off seems to have paid some dividends... :D

stnylan said:
I am diasappointed that Stalin couldn't acquit himself better against Tojo - and thereby surprised that Tojo did so well, given the correlation of forces and the fact that Japan's TC has to be absolute hell.
:mad: Nothing will stop the Tojo!

Bafflegab said:
Carlito Gambino said:
Great AAR. I read every page and it was just amazing. Funny, and impressive at the same time. I'm curious to see how you'll end the remaining two large enemies. I've noticed that you mostly use light armor, would you consider them better than medium armor?

I believe that our Grofaz sacrificed the development of armored units in favour of elite infantry (nibblewhooshers?)... The trade off seems to have paid some dividends... :D
Correct... I focussed first on Infantry and Rocket Artillery, then on Mechanized Cavalry and Helicopters. Out of my 540-odd Divisions, only 16 are Armor, while nearly 100 Divisions are Rocket-armed Helicopter Assault Troops (RaketenWurfenHubschraubers).

blue emu said:
Correct... I focussed first on Infantry and Rocket Artillery, then on Mechanized Cavalry and Helicopters. Out of my 540-odd Divisions, only 16 are Armor, while nearly 100 Divisions are Rocket-armed Helicopter Assault Troops (RaketenWurfenHubschraubers).

I gotta try that out next time I play Mod34, those things seem to do a hell of a lotta damage.

Ah, good to have you back kicking tail and taking names. Tojo won't have many more chances for 1337 speeches!

Vann

English Patriot said:
Man, the USSR really bounced back, 175 divisions is not bad, and Japan barely have more, no wonder the line kept fluctuating..
I find that the USSR rarely fades into obscurity in terms of power after BP. In all my games where the BP has happened (ie. Germany) they always have roughly 50 less IC than pre Barbarossa and a very large army to boot.

Glad this is back on track, look forward to the next update. :)

Poor Tojo, no Asia co-prosperity zone for him this time around either. :p

HeeeeHeeeeHeeee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This AAR is funny as fuck I love it keep it up
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just have to say that I read all the way through this today and it was absoloutely enthralling, can't wait for the next installment. :D