• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(96941)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 14, 2008
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
Help please.
When I try to start the game I get the following messages <Please insert the original PDX2707EU CD/DVD>. If I insert the disc I eventually get this <Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit. Try again?>. If I uninstall the game and then reinstall it plays OK untill I switch off. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS video card with the latest drivers. Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks 2 Coats,
My problem does seem very similar and I find that I have to do much the same things to get the game going. I think I bought my disc from Play.com. Anyway it's loading OK most of the time now. :)

voyager6 said:
Time is 21:04 est now it,s doing it again :eek: Lets see what that link
says.
Time is 07:14,thw support site given is no use on this
problem,at present all i can do is reload game after reinstall.This may be
my final post,as i will consider this game purchase a waste of money.
Iwonder how long micrsoft will take to fix it?,happy gaming to those with
a problem free computer,(vista). :confused:

WilfM said:
Help please.
When I try to start the game I get the following messages <Please insert the original PDX2707EU CD/DVD>. If I insert the disc I eventually get this <Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit. Try again?>. If I uninstall the game and then reinstall it plays OK untill I switch off. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS video card with the latest drivers. Any suggestions appreciated
Did you ever get an answer, i never did :confused: