• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Roastbeef said:
Godwinson No and Godwinson Hell... well shit, that isn't good...

Great work on the comic though! Well worth waiting the extra couple days. :cool:

Twas tough to pump out, now I need to figure out a routine to continue making them..

Mr. Capiatlist said:
I just noticed Hell has flurecant lighting. :rofl: :rofl:

=P they are holes..that...light comes through, and new souls!

Since it's the underworld, the sky had to be..different...

Bah, it's not every day i draw hell!

Godwineson Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :eek: :( :D

Omfg, Harold Jr. is a real bastard. :eek: Maybe, just maybe it would have been for the better had Wiglaf managed to take the throne? Oh noes....

I don't believe I'm saying this, but the Norman would have made a better heir. O_O

Harold Jr. even looks more norman than The Norman did. :(
Dark days ahead for Godwinson dynasty. Will he breed Normans? Is this the end of Saxon Godwinsons? Interesting.

A minor note on the Godwinson front, with the help of Harold I am now successfully advertising this AAR in the Inkwell.

As opposed to before, when I basically babbled like a child.
(You might think I am being a bit harsh on my previous Inkwell entry, but literally, I babbled like a child - thought it sounded cool.)

Thanks Harold,
HAROLD TALKS TO THE KIDS
(Also Harold has trouble spelling Merchandise, but he's from a different era, so look past it)

MechTheDane said:
A minor note on the Godwinson front, with the help of Harold I am now successfully advertising this AAR in the Inkwell.

As opposed to before, when I basically babbled like a child.
(You might think I am being a bit harsh on my previous Inkwell entry, but literally, I babbled like a child - thought it sounded cool.)

Thanks Harold,
HAROLD TALKS TO THE KIDS
(Also Harold has trouble spelling Merchandise, but he's from a different era, so look past it)
That's awesome.

Okay, so this is by far the best CK (and possibly any) AAR going right now, but I still have one minor gripe:

I believe I was promised Leperchauns and, unless Harold is standing on one down in Hell, they have been quite absent.

Alfred Packer said:
Okay, so this is by far the best CK (and possibly any) AAR going right now, but I still have one minor gripe:

I believe I was promised Leperchauns and, unless Harold is standing on one down in Hell, they have been quite absent.
Maybe you just haven't been looking hard enough?!!?

...?!!??!

....okay you're right, my shameless ploy to get more people to come here tarnishes my reputation! But fear not, for there is plenty of AAR to go(I mean Harold's life on earth took like...30 episodes alone to tell)

One day, there shall be leprechauns....

You Godwin Son and You Lose Some

a Family saga

(Cynewulf is a bastard son of OUR Harold that was born around the same time as Edulf)

Swithelm: Which is why your request is ridicules!

Cynewulf: Brother, just listen to reason...Harold please!

Jean: Never call me that! I am Jean.

Cynewulf: Fine, whatever..but the ponies?!

Jean: Yes, from each of our counties..all of them..

Swithelm: This is insane, I'm out.

Edulf: Let's...try to keep calm, perhaps he needs them to prepare an army for war? Like dad used to say, against England, right?

Jean: What?! An..army? hahaha, ah young Edulf go back to your lessons, Ponies are just soooo cute. I must have them all.

Cynewulf: ...I'm leaving as well.

Jean: Fine! But I'll have alll your ponies.

Edulf: I don't think this is what dad intended..

Jean: Are you still talking about that old dead fool? Newsflash runt, he's dead.

Edulf: yeah but you told hi...

Jean: I told him what he wanted to hear, which is what you do when you have a king, and guess who your king is, and guess what he wants to hear?!!?

Edulf: Fine..I'll get your ponies...

Jean: That's a good little brother. Oh and Edulf.

Edulf: Yes Har...Jean?

Jean: You are lucky we share the same mother, or else you'd be dead right now.

Edulf: ....yeah, thanks bro.

Ah being me is the best. Oh? What's this courier?A message from the Pope?!
What's a Pope?

So..what sort of stuff is he for and against?

he believes WHAT!

1.jpg

Well if a man can't lie with another man, then I wont give him my money!

I mean, men are superior to women, and therefore a man with a man is superior to a man with a women.

Pope can't do simple math.

2.jpg

My Royal Pony collectors return from Swithelm's court, having been laughed at, mocked and refused Ponies!

This will not do!
Godwinson No!

3.jpg

HaHa, now that I am the top dog my rebellious ways wont be needed.

I'll save them for later.

Now armies, rise! Rise to smite the Pony-refusing heretics!

My Grande Armee crushes my foolish brother.

4.jpg

However, even as he pathetically begs for peace, offering me his Gold. He still refuses to give me his ponies.

In the meantime it seems my brother Cynewulf Count of Aukshayts has also forced the Pony collectors out of his county as well.

Uncivilized Saxon Bastards.

5.jpg

Cynewulf would rather surrender his country, than surrender his ponies.

But he doesn't have choice in the matter.

Isn't that right Swithelm?

6.jpg

Didn't like watching all your woman-folk be murdered did you?

7.jpg

I doubt Cynewulf like's it any better.

Ah, yes my pony collectors now freely roam those unclothe lands.

Hmmm? A message from Moscow?

8.jpg

Well....I think you might be a bit too barbaric...but at the same time, dad wouldn't like it..

I love being in charge almost as much as I love ponies.

Aujourd'hui est un jour splendide.

-----
Yeah, Harol...Jean is a bastard.
And the real Harold is trapped in the underworld!
Speaking of which, I'll try to have his next installment posted tonight..I've got most the drawings done for it, just need to color it all in..which takes me a lot longer than you'd think.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.