+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cold War NP Alpha 0.1.3 Released *Now with changelog!*

Darkest HourIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat
    [Hubert J. Farnsworth voice]Good news everyone! I've uploaded handy mod installer to the Filefront![/Hubert J. Farnsworth voice]
    Download
    [Bender Rodriguez Voice] I've included it in the first post meat bag[/Bender Redriguez Voice]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogget
    Have A problem: When I run the mod everything is ok, but when I click Single Player the mod stops responding, and show me an error. This
    I've download it from the instaler that was made by Foxbat(nice work )
    And When I press Abort, the whole game crash with VisualCC error, can this be from the No Time Limit Patch??
    Uhmm strange, do you have it installed over arma 1.1 or 1.2???? because it does not work in regular doomsday.
    Visit the Cold War mod subforum: (if you like to remember old projects)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...play.php?f=292

Want CPack style icons for DH Full? Then visit the thread below:

Cpack Style icons 2779 icons so far at 15/03/2013 Beta 2.1 Released!

Do you know about any tech team or any airplane, tank, artillery gun, ship or whatever piece of weaponry that you think should be included into the game? then please visit and suggest something in the Models & TT improvement thread. (click over the minimod's name to visit it).

Cold War Tech Tree Expansion extending DH tech tree from the early 60s to mid 90s. Beta 1.1 Released!

Darkest HourIron Cross

Hello, i would like to show you something:
    1. Start a new game in 1955 scenario as the USSR
    2. In the console type "event 600"
    3. Save the game
    4. Go back to the country selection screen
    5. Choose another country from that savefile
    6. Play.

And now we can start speculating about it.
    Last edited by Kretoxian; 22-03-2008 at 12:26.

Do you know about any tech team or any airplane, tank, artillery gun, ship or whatever piece of weaponry that you think should be included into the game? then please visit and suggest something in the Models & TT improvement thread. (click over the minimod's name to visit it).

Cold War Tech Tree Expansion extending DH tech tree from the early 60s to mid 90s. Beta 1.1 Released!

200k clubDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Blog Entries
    Dogget: I've just tested installer again on Armageddon 1.2, both scenarios work fine. Strange
    Kretoxian: Interesting event to say the least. As I understand, it's from vannilla HoI?

Darkest HourIron Cross

Kretoxian: Interesting event to say the least. As I understand, it's from vannilla HoI?
    Nope it's some kind of incomplete experiment i made for an early fall of the USSR (before 1989), and i simply wanted to have some debate about what could happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretoxian
    Nope it's some kind of incomplete experiment i made for an early fall of the USSR (before 1989), and i simply wanted to have some debate about what could happen.
    What kind of fall, through military defeat or internal crisis? That's two completely different things.

Darkest HourIron Cross

What kind of fall, through military defeat or internal crisis? That's two completely different things.
    Internal crisis, the event triggers when the diseent is around 90% or something like that.

Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria, 106013482772674, Sofia, Bulgaria
    Well, don't know, I have HoI2 DoomsDay Arma, because when I start the game it show DoomsDay v1.2a, so I think this is Arma. But I don't Know.
    I'm so crazy about this mod, I want to play It, but I cant, THIS IS INSANE.
    Last edited by Dogget; 22-03-2008 at 18:40.

Blog Entries
    You have Doomsday, not Armageddon. This is main menu for HoI Doomsday Armageddon 1.2 version:

I need this One, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! So where can I download the 1.2 patch?? DAMN DAMN DAMN how stupid can I be??!!!

EDIT : I've run it. Thx for the help.
    Last edited by Dogget; 22-03-2008 at 19:20.

Blog Entries
    Internal crisis, the event triggers when the diseent is around 90% or something like that.
    Then it's probably should work like this: first there should be event about one of the republics trying to get independence(it will be really great, if event will choose random republic), then player/ai playing as USSR has an option to either release them peacefully or use force to hold them in the union. Both descisions should start event chains with several possible ends, ranging from total civil war, to USSR maintaining it's territory. At least that's how it worked IRL.

EDIT:
    I need this One, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! So where can I download the 1.2 patch?? DAMN DAMN DAMN how stupid can I be??!!!
    Buy Armageddon on Gamersgate, it costs 5$ IIRC.

Well, the mod will start in 1955, why not in 1950, there are some more interesting events in this 5 years....This is just a question...

Darkest HourIron Cross

Well, the mod will start in 1955, why not in 1950, there are some more interesting events in this 5 years....This is just a question...
    Because the original mod started in 1955.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

how come when i donwloaded the GodDamn from Filfront All in Got Was a Fucking Video
    I gladly call myself a Third Way Social Democrat.

Darkest HourIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Ottoman Master
    how come when i donwloaded the GodDamn from Filfront All in Got Was a Fucking Video
    Ask the things in an educated way and perhaps you'll get an answer.

Eternal leader of all Ducks The Great Duck's Avatar

Because the original mod started in 1955.
    Well,if the original mod started in 1955,that doesn't mean this one needs too.And that would mean lefting out the Korean war.And it could be interesting to have the struggle for power in SU after Stalin dies.It would mean more events,leaders and ministers and a new OOB though,but I don't think borders changed to much between 1950 and 1955,and we could also use some vanilla events.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Nationality: Croat
    Religion: Agnostic/Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Jingoism
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube
    The new leader of mankind!

Darkest HourIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Duck
    Well,if the original mod started in 1955,that doesn't mean this one needs too.And that would mean lefting out the Korean war.And it could be interesting to have the struggle for power in SU after Stalin dies.It would mean more events,leaders and ministers and a new OOB though,but I don't think borders changed to much between 1950 and 1955,and we could also use some vanilla events.
    If you want to make a whole new scenario starting in 1950 including all the ministers, OOB and so on, go on. I will include it in the mod since the first alpha you send to me.

I think we have to finish this mod first, 1955 is good starting date, then we can Upgrade the mod to 1950. Lets focus on this one first.

Sergeant
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I concur.

Eternal leader of all Ducks The Great Duck's Avatar

OK.40 years is already much,so there is no need to rush.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Nationality: Croat
    Religion: Agnostic/Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Jingoism
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube
    The new leader of mankind!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Duck
    OK.40 years is already much,so there is no need to rush.
    i mean the orginal Hearts of Iron II Doomsday is only 17 GAme Years and Thats Alot already adding 23 more Years will make it take like a Real Human Year to Finish it IMO
    I gladly call myself a Third Way Social Democrat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast