• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Foxbat said:
[Hubert J. Farnsworth voice]Good news everyone! I've uploaded handy mod installer to the Filefront![/Hubert J. Farnsworth voice]
Download

[Bender Rodriguez Voice] I've included it in the first post meat bag[/Bender Redriguez Voice]

Dogget said:
Have A problem: When I run the mod everything is ok, but when I click Single Player the mod stops responding, and show me an error. This
I've download it from the instaler that was made by Foxbat(nice work )
And When I press Abort, the whole game crash with VisualCC error, can this be from the No Time Limit Patch??

Uhmm strange, do you have it installed over arma 1.1 or 1.2???? because it does not work in regular doomsday.

Hello, i would like to show you something:
1. Start a new game in 1955 scenario as the USSR
2. In the console type "event 600"
3. Save the game
4. Go back to the country selection screen
5. Choose another country from that savefile
6. Play.

And now we can start speculating about it.

Last edited:
Foxbat said:
Kretoxian: Interesting event to say the least. As I understand, it's from vannilla HoI?

Nope it's some kind of incomplete experiment i made for an early fall of the USSR (before 1989), and i simply wanted to have some debate about what could happen.

Kretoxian said:
Nope it's some kind of incomplete experiment i made for an early fall of the USSR (before 1989), and i simply wanted to have some debate about what could happen.
What kind of fall, through military defeat or internal crisis? That's two completely different things.

Foxbat said:
What kind of fall, through military defeat or internal crisis? That's two completely different things.

Internal crisis, the event triggers when the diseent is around 90% or something like that.

Well, don't know, I have HoI2 DoomsDay Arma, because when I start the game it show DoomsDay v1.2a, so I think this is Arma. But I don't Know.
I'm so crazy about this mod, I want to play It, but I cant, THIS IS INSANE. :( :(

Last edited:
I need this One, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! So where can I download the 1.2 patch?? DAMN DAMN DAMN how stupid can I be??!!!

EDIT : I've run it. Thx for the help.

Last edited:
Kretoxian said:
Internal crisis, the event triggers when the diseent is around 90% or something like that.
Then it's probably should work like this: first there should be event about one of the republics trying to get independence(it will be really great, if event will choose random republic), then player/ai playing as USSR has an option to either release them peacefully or use force to hold them in the union. Both descisions should start event chains with several possible ends, ranging from total civil war, to USSR maintaining it's territory. At least that's how it worked IRL.

EDIT:
Dogget said:
I need this One, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! So where can I download the 1.2 patch?? DAMN DAMN DAMN how stupid can I be??!!!
Buy Armageddon on Gamersgate, it costs 5$ IIRC.

Well, the mod will start in 1955, why not in 1950, there are some more interesting events in this 5 years....This is just a question...

Dogget said:
Well, the mod will start in 1955, why not in 1950, there are some more interesting events in this 5 years....This is just a question...

Because the original mod started in 1955.

Ottoman Master said:
how come when i donwloaded the GodDamn from Filfront All in Got Was a Fucking Video

Ask the things in an educated way and perhaps you'll get an answer.

Kretoxian said:
Because the original mod started in 1955.
Well,if the original mod started in 1955,that doesn't mean this one needs too.And that would mean lefting out the Korean war.And it could be interesting to have the struggle for power in SU after Stalin dies.It would mean more events,leaders and ministers and a new OOB though,but I don't think borders changed to much between 1950 and 1955,and we could also use some vanilla events.

The Great Duck said:
Well,if the original mod started in 1955,that doesn't mean this one needs too.And that would mean lefting out the Korean war.And it could be interesting to have the struggle for power in SU after Stalin dies.It would mean more events,leaders and ministers and a new OOB though,but I don't think borders changed to much between 1950 and 1955,and we could also use some vanilla events.

If you want to make a whole new scenario starting in 1950 including all the ministers, OOB and so on, go on. I will include it in the mod since the first alpha you send to me.

I think we have to finish this mod first, 1955 is good starting date, then we can Upgrade the mod to 1950. Lets focus on this one first.

The Great Duck said:
OK.40 years is already much,so there is no need to rush.
i mean the orginal Hearts of Iron II Doomsday is only 17 GAme Years and Thats Alot already adding 23 more Years will make it take like a Real Human Year to Finish it IMO