• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys, Unlike every other country (in the mod) Soviet Union has no technology developed and hasn't any army at all.

Is this a problem with the Beta or I got the installation wrong?

The module has never been properly released, and is not being worked on. With HoI3 out in five days, this mod is long, long dead.

i cant download any link cant you upload it to megaupload

What is it known about the development of this mod? The idea of this mod is brilliant, but the realising of it is really bad. In my opinion, this mod must be developed. It is possible to exchange the base game of the Cold War mod: we can create this mod for Darkest Hour or Iron Cross. Also we must create more events for different countries, write alternative lines of the historical process. For example, what would be, if the Crribean crysis had another, not peaceful end? What would be, if the Soviet Union was governed by another leaders: for example by Beria, Malenkov, Zhukov, Molotov etc.? Also it is necessary to finish scenario 1979, create historical kinds of weapon.
We have much work, but the possible success of the mod will be the new word of the history of the Hearts of Iron games!

What is it known about the development of this mod? The idea of this mod is brilliant, but the realising of it is really bad. In my opinion, this mod must be developed. It is possible to exchange the base game of the Cold War mod: we can create this mod for Darkest Hour or Iron Cross. Also we must create more events for different countries, write alternative lines of the historical process. For example, what would be, if the Crribean crysis had another, not peaceful end? What would be, if the Soviet Union was governed by another leaders: for example by Beria, Malenkov, Zhukov, Molotov etc.? Also it is necessary to finish scenario 1979, create historical kinds of weapon.
We have much work, but the possible success of the mod will be the new word of the history of the Hearts of Iron games!

This mod is simply dead.

Looks like some one who cares about cold war and HoI2 must make new cold war mod. Does anyone know anyone who would do it?