+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Cold War NP Alpha 0.1.3 Released *Now with changelog!*

So does this work with the 1.3 patch?

Eternal leader of all Ducks The Great Duck's Avatar

The last version was released a long time before the community patch came out,so...
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Nationality: Croat
    Religion: Agnostic/Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Jingoism
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube
    The new leader of mankind!

Is this for the regular Hearts of Iron 2 or just the expansion packs? I think it is just for Doomsday but I hope not :P
    Last edited by Tyler9333; 08-06-2009 at 13:21.

Its for HoI2: DD: A 1.2.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube

aghhh that sucks. All I have is HOI2 (the regular version)... how much does DD cost?

As much as HoI2 I think...But why would you buy HoI2 in the first place?Its old,outdated and all mods have left it.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

My brother bought it he gave it to me since he has no time. I'll take a look at getting Doomsday.

Hearts of Iron III

Hey guys, Unlike every other country (in the mod) Soviet Union has no technology developed and hasn't any army at all.

Is this a problem with the Beta or I got the installation wrong?

Why cant i download it in filefront... Then i get the wrong files from rapidshare... Help pls

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

The module has never been properly released, and is not being worked on. With HoI3 out in five days, this mod is long, long dead.

Yup.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Me on Youtube

i cant download any link cant you upload it to megaupload
    Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both - John F. Kennedy
    Sweden Still Rules

Private

What is it known about the development of this mod? The idea of this mod is brilliant, but the realising of it is really bad. In my opinion, this mod must be developed. It is possible to exchange the base game of the Cold War mod: we can create this mod for Darkest Hour or Iron Cross. Also we must create more events for different countries, write alternative lines of the historical process. For example, what would be, if the Crribean crysis had another, not peaceful end? What would be, if the Soviet Union was governed by another leaders: for example by Beria, Malenkov, Zhukov, Molotov etc.? Also it is necessary to finish scenario 1979, create historical kinds of weapon.
    We have much work, but the possible success of the mod will be the new word of the history of the Hearts of Iron games!

Quote Originally Posted by Panslave View Post
    What is it known about the development of this mod? The idea of this mod is brilliant, but the realising of it is really bad. In my opinion, this mod must be developed. It is possible to exchange the base game of the Cold War mod: we can create this mod for Darkest Hour or Iron Cross. Also we must create more events for different countries, write alternative lines of the historical process. For example, what would be, if the Crribean crysis had another, not peaceful end? What would be, if the Soviet Union was governed by another leaders: for example by Beria, Malenkov, Zhukov, Molotov etc.? Also it is necessary to finish scenario 1979, create historical kinds of weapon.
    We have much work, but the possible success of the mod will be the new word of the history of the Hearts of Iron games!
    This mod is simply dead.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Looks like some one who cares about cold war and HoI2 must make new cold war mod. Does anyone know anyone who would do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarys View Post
    Looks like some one who cares about cold war and HoI2 must make new cold war mod. Does anyone know anyone who would do it?
    Look at New World Order Mod by Bizon. It is for Darkest Hour.
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by makif130289 View Post
    Look at New World Order Mod by Bizon. It is for Darkest Hour.
    Looks like I need to buy Darkest Hour....

Skemville, Outer Pieland or right side of Pennines. Lancs
    Is cold War still available, download links appear to be dead.
    Any help much appreiated.

Jeff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8