+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Simple Greece & Prussia forming events

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Simple Greece & Prussia forming events

I have seen a number of people want to know if they can form Greece or Prussia. Now I can say yes without making them dig through a mod to find a simple event for vanilla!

These are very simple events that are only meant to let them be formed in semi-historical ways. (I also see no need for them to be very complex or needing to be completely historical)

Greek event: http://rapidshare.com/files/214660904/greeknation.txt

Prussian: http://rapidshare.com/files/21466090...siannation.txt

You just add the events into your Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III/events folder (Wouldn't recommend this)
    OR
    you add them into the events folder of any mod. (Recommended)

If you don't want to mess up your vanilla checksum and use these events with the rest of the game being vanilla create a mod or download this blank mod and add the events into its event folder.
    Last edited by spl; 28-03-2009 at 20:29.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Great work! This will definitely fill a void.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 1,100 events and decisions for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.08 standalone (August 23, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Path of Adventure: A mod like no other
    A procedurally-generated adventure quest for EUIV
    Version 1.0.00 Standalone (September 19, 2014) or Steam Workshop

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Thank you very much, can i implement them in MEIOU please (with a modification) ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    Thank you very much, can i implement them in MEIOU please (with a modification) ?
    Go for it, I would think your version would be much more complex. The Prussia one will probably need much more added (besides province numbers).

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Go for it, I would think your version would be much more complex. The Prussia one will probably need much more added (besides province numbers).
    In my personnal taste, the Prussia formation taste should be availlable for more german HRE nations, not emperor, that owns the prussian provinces, but shouldn't require Brandenburg. After all, the formation of Prussia answered to the will of a duke to become a king, but couldn't as he was part of the Empire.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    In my personnal taste, the Prussia formation taste should be availlable for more german HRE nations, not emperor, that owns the prussian provinces, but shouldn't require Brandenburg. After all, the formation of Prussia answered to the will of a duke to become a king, but couldn't as he was part of the Empire.
    What it should require is that the nation be a member of the HRE (capital must be in the Holy Roman Empire), the lower the relationship that player has with the Emperor, it should be more likely, and the player must control Kφnigsberg and Kφnigsberd cannot be in the HRE.

Honestly, this can be done with other "Kingdoms" outside of the HRE... Silesia comes to mind, just as a title an HRE member can think up to by-pass the titles of the Emperor.

Originally, the Margave of Brandenburg was called "The King in Prussia" instead of the "King of Prussia" which became more common in the closing decades of the XVIII Century.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist
    Honestly, this can be done with other "Kingdoms" outside of the HRE... Silesia comes to mind, just as a title an HRE member can think up to by-pass the titles of the Emperor.
    That would be an interesting event to try to make generic. Any country with a capital in the HRE that owns the capital of an annexed country that is not in the HRE should be able to change tags to the annexed country? Might need some distance limitation or maybe same continent only if possible. Doesn't really serve much practical purpose in the game though. In a mod it might make more sense if they make distinctions between Kingdoms and lesser titles.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Sounds like a MMG event to me since vanilla does not have a realistic take on many of the nation forming events (Mughal Empire makes no sense for a hindu nation).

Maybe I will switch the event triggers, how about a capital in the HRE, German culture group, and ownership of a few provinces in the region?

(I am going to upload them separately and take the Prussian one down until I can figure out a good trigger)

EDIT: Perhaps these triggers will work better for vanilla?

Code:
    trigger = {

NOT = { tag = GER }
    		NOT = { tag = PAP }
    		OR = { 
    			primary_culture = hannoverian
    			primary_culture = pommeranian
    			primary_culture = hessian
    			primary_culture = saxon
    			primary_culture = bavarian
    			primary_culture = rheinlaender
    			primary_culture = old_prussian
    		}
    		owns = 41		# Ostpreussen
    		owns = 50		# Bradenburg
    		NOT = { exists = PRU }
    		NOT = { has_country_flag = prussian_nation_declined }
    		war = no
    		capital_scope = { hre = yes }
    	}
    Last edited by spl; 11-03-2008 at 03:53.

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrou
    That would be an interesting event to try to make generic. Any country with a capital in the HRE that owns the capital of an annexed country that is not in the HRE should be able to change tags to the annexed country? Might need some distance limitation or maybe same continent only if possible. Doesn't really serve much practical purpose in the game though. In a mod it might make more sense if they make distinctions between Kingdoms and lesser titles.
    Kaigon has a mod (Atage sp?) that gives multiple tiers of titles from Count to Emperor...

Code:
    trigger = {

NOT = { tag = GER }
    		NOT = { tag = PAP }
    		OR = { 
    			primary_culture = saxon
    			primary_culture = old_prussian
    		}
    		owns = 41		# Ostpreussen
    		owns = 50		# Bradenburg
    		NOT = { exists = PRU }
    		war = no
    	}
    A few suggestions:
    Add an Emperor = no trigger; the point of the creation of 'Prussia' was to give Brandenburg leverage over Germany, leverage the Emperor would have anyways.
    Drop the necessity to own Brandenburg

Other than that, it should be good.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

If the empire expands to Ostpreussen that will allow the TO to become Prussia which would be a bit odd. Maybe add a non-theocracy govt. requirement?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    I think my triggers woiuld be something like
    Code:
    trigger = {

NOT = { tag = PAP }
    		NOT = { exists = GER }
    		NOT = { exists = PRU }
    		OR = { 
    			primary_culture = saxon
    		}
    		owns = 41		# Ostpreussen
    		NOT = {
    			41 = { hre = yes }
    		}
    		emperor = no
    		NOT = { relation = { who = emperor value = 75 } }
    		war = no
    	}
    •

added blank mod and greece/prussia links to here from MMList

I will try Gigau's triggers out since they seem to make sense.

Theocracies should really be excluded or forced to change govt. as part of the change.

Playing EU4

How about this for vanilla:

Code:
    trigger = {

NOT = { tag = PAP }
    		NOT = { exists = GER }
    		NOT = { exists = PRU }
    		OR = { 
    			primary_culture = saxon
    		}
    		owns = 41		# Ostpreussen
    		emperor = no
                    NOT = { government = theocracy }
                    NOT = {
    			41 = { hre = yes }
    		}
    		NOT = { relation = { who = emperor value = 75 } }
    		war = no
    	}

Looks good.

Playing EU4

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quite good indeed
    •

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Capiatlist
    In my version of this event, I think any germanic country can form Prussia if they own the Danzig and Warmia. (Well, anyone but the Austrians ... ) I thought any little baron or princeling should have a chance to be king
    The Deconstructed Europe mod - Newest Release on April 27, 2008
    Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine - Beta 0.1 release June 8, 2008
    Province list - A little help with those pesky provinces details

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it … always.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    In my vanila version i just made it simple. I changed all the provinces where greece is located and made it by using Stragers mod to making a country part 2 make the provinces have controller = GRE owner = GRE it is that simple
    _[]_ Look at my special hat!!!!!!!!

rvf e3xs0odei8a8 Wow. Spellin my name with my nose.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Wouldn't formation be better as a country decision instead of event?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast