+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Weltkriegschaft

Kurt_Steiner (1) - Heh.

El Pip (1) - Aha!

Enewald - Thank you very much, and welcome aboard! Six hours... You seem to win the stamina prize, sir!

Kuer_Steiner (2) - Luckily the Hood is safe and sound, serving with the Mediterranean Fleet.

El Pip (2) - Hopefully this isn't a reference to that starving dog exhibit... *grumblegrumblegrumble*
    Weltkriegschaft
    The Alternate History of the Third Reich

HoI1/2/3 Favorite Narrative AAR: Q1 2008 & Q3 2008 & Q2 2009, Best Character Writer of the Week: 18/5/08 & 10/11/08
    Weekly AAR Showcase: 12/10/08, WritAAR of the Week: 05/08/08,
    Canonized on 08-06-08

Quote Originally Posted by El Pip
    I counter with a suitable Spanish failure, alas Spanish industry never progressed beyond new and inventive ways to be cruel to animals.
    Really? You can't think of any armadas that might have failed suitably for your needs?

I can think of two just off the top of my head. Unfortunately, Hardraade didn't have the fortune to face either of them.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pip
    I counter with a suitable Spanish failure, alas Spanish industry never progressed beyond new and inventive ways to be cruel to animals.
    Caused by the weather, not by the English fleet Drake couldn't say the same when he visited Spain in 1589 and did even worse than Medina Sidonia

Alàs, neither the English industry nor the Spamiard one are not advanced enough, at least in what bulls and foxes concerns.
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Polvo de diamante (13) [Actualizado 13/12/2014]

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by dublish
    Really? You can't think of any armadas that might have failed suitably for your needs?

I can think of two just off the top of my head. Unfortunately, Hardraade didn't have the fortune to face either of them.
    I see that I must face ridicule both inside my own thread and out. I am depressed now.
    Return to Glory: A Germania AAR
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Hardraade
    I see that I must face ridicule both inside my own thread and out. I am depressed now.
    It's because you are probably the only AuthAAR who ever got beaten by the RepSpa AI.
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 12/16/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict
    It's because you are probably the only AuthAAR who ever got beaten by the RepSpa AI.
    I'm having enough trouble getting over it without the constant reminders. Can't you all just let me heal?
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

Europa Universalis IV

I'm having enough trouble getting over it without the constant reminders. Can't you all just let me heal?

No. It's too much fun.
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 12/16/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -

No. It's too much fun.
    Alright then. I see how it is. Remember, though, that it could happen to you one day. Who am I kidding? I'm probably the only one that it's EVER going to happen to.

Europa Universalis IV

Alright then. I see how it is. Remember, though, that it could happen to you one day. Who am I kidding? I'm probably the only one that it's EVER going to happen to.

Rest assured you are not the only one who suffers humiliating defeats, in fact one day in my own AAR the Germans will sink....*slaps own mouth* shit.... I am doomed.

Blog Entries
    I see that I'm the only one not to mention this black chapter of Hardraade's AAR life.

At least you've not been betrayed by the events that you prepared to your own AAR and misfired in the most wonderful way. I know a bit about this.

Rest assured you are not the only one who suffers humiliating defeats, in fact one day in my own AAR the Germans will sink....*slaps own mouth* shit.... I am doomed.

*getting an endless source of popcorns and Petipizzas*

Eagerly waiting...
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.

WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Polvo de diamante (13) [Actualizado 13/12/2014]

And I truly do appreciate it, Kurt.
    I too am eagerly awaiting the revelation of what trekaddict was referring to. Not because I would take any pleasure in his misfortune, though. No, not me.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner

*getting an endless source of popcorns and Petipizzas*

Eagerly waiting...
    It's not so much what happened but rather how and why it happened. But then again the immediate aftermath gave me a killer opportunity for a story line...

Lord of Slower-than-real-time El Pip's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the Stars

I too am eagerly awaiting the revelation of what trekaddict was referring to. Not because I would take any pleasure in his misfortune, though. No, not me.
    Neither am I. I am waiting for entirely different reasons, alas I cannot remember what they are at the moment, but they are almost certainly entirely different. Probably.
    The Butterfly Effect: A British AAR - "An an insane project of terrifying detail". The finest slower-than-real-time AAR on the board. Updated 11th September Through adversity, to the sea(plane).

Inevitable Defeat - Slovakia '44 - The award winning characters Tiso and Tuka attempt to save Slovakia from defeat and destruction. Winner of Two AARland Choice Comedy Awards - Round 4 2011 and Q2 2014. Critical Realisitic Security Advice! News! Hangovers! Just another day in Bratislava for T&T. Updated 14th September.

Furious Vengeance - A 1944 UK AAR - My actual best work - Winner of the 2009 Iron HeAARt Award

The other works

Europa Universalis IV

First you will ridicule me for being so stupid, then you your hearts will bleed for *peeep* and then you will agree with me that the opportunities are great, a blessing in a very good disguise if you will.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2

Good job on an AAR very well done TheHyphenated1. I came upon this AAR a couple of days ago and must say its got an interesting storyline. The style in which you present it makes me feel like I am almost there in person. So keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    I must confess that I do not join the group that enjoys linching you because I never remember that particular Spamish incident. Anyway, I have my own stupid mistake -having my capital (Barcelona, by the way) conquered by the Frenchies while I was busing plundering Spain)-, and I'm too busy laughing at myself, I must add.

Hello all,

I've just posted a little bonus feature about Germany's intelligence service, at gaiasabre11's request, as my speech for Best Character Writer of the Week . Take a look if so inclined .

III:IX is not far off!
    Last edited by TheHyphenated1; 18-11-2008 at 03:23.
    Weltkriegschaft
    The Alternate History of the Third Reich

HoI1/2/3 Favorite Narrative AAR: Q1 2008 & Q3 2008 & Q2 2009, Best Character Writer of the Week: 18/5/08 & 10/11/08
    Weekly AAR Showcase: 12/10/08, WritAAR of the Week: 05/08/08,
    Canonized on 08-06-08

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner
    I must confess that I do not join the group that enjoys linching you because I never remember that particular Spamish incident. Anyway, I have my own stupid mistake -having my capital (Barcelona, by the way) conquered by the Frenchies while I was busing plundering Spain)-, and I'm too busy laughing at myself, I must add.
    From your War Path AAR I presume? I just started reading that and am enjoying it so far. Right now I'm reading the back story and haven't gotten to actual gameplay yet. Guess that was a bit of a spoiler for me.

As to that next update TH1: Can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHyphenated1
    I've just posted a little bonus feature about Germany's intelligence service, at gaiasabre11's request, as my speech for Best Character Writer of the Week . Take a look if so inclined .
    That makes it seem like Geier was introduced a while ago. I'm a bit embarrassed that I don't remember him... Was he the one who dug up the bit about a French spy within the SS?

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHyphenated1
    Hello all,

III:IX is not far off!
    w00t, can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 74 ... LastLast