This is my first AAR so any commentary or advice would be appreciated (if not followed). Likewise my knowledge of orthodox religion does not go beyond Google's, and my grasp of Medieval life is somewhat limited, so feel free to point any error that I can correct.
I remember to have read the concept of an AAR told by the player's ennemy somewhere here but I could not find it again, and therefore am unable to give credit to the first proponent of the notion... Anyway I dealt with it from an angle which I think different enough that this is not a simple rip-off.
Technical details :
- Crusader Kings - Deux Vult, 2.1
- Hastings campaign
- Started with Basileios Skleros duke of Vidin
- Limited to twelve rulers, Basileios included
- Normal difficulty
Home rules :
- No more than three king titles simultaneously, the first of which will remain Serbia. If get three titles I cannot create more without relinquishing a previous one ; If I inherit a fourth I will have to discard it in a timely manner.
- No changing any law unless by event
- Ensure that no orthodox ruler remains in charge anywhere.
- Ensure that no orthodox province remains anywhere
- Ensure that no non-catholic province remains anywhere
Table of contents :
Book One : Basileios I 1 2 3 4 5 6
Book Two : Romanos I the Great 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Book Three : Arkadios I the Young 1 2 3 4
Book Four : Zeno I the Ill-fated, the Dispossessed, the Spiteful 1 2 3 4 5 6
Book Five : Manuel I the Scourge of Islam 1 2 3 4 5
Book Six : Arsenios I the Short 1
Book Seven : Mathias I the Fat 1
Book Eight : Bardas I the Cruel 1 2 3 4 5
Book Nine : Ioannes I the Reformer 1