Thread: Death Match Crashes

Unhappy Death Match Crashes

I really wanted this game so I bought the CD. However it would never start up. I tried everything but no luck. So I bought the download version. It works except for the death match games. After I complete the first turn it crashes, same thing for all death match games. I have played the entire campaign. Does anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cylod
    I really wanted this game so I bought the CD. However it would never start up. I tried everything but no luck. So I bought the download version. It works except for the death match games. After I complete the first turn it crashes, same thing for all death match games. I have played the entire campaign. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Cylod,
    Don't feel too bad. I have the CD version working now (set ii.exe to use Win95 compatability mode) and I have the same issue with Deathmatch games so it's an equal opportunity Crash for CD and Download versions of this game. Someday perhaps a dev or Company rep will read through this forum and actually DO something to address the many issues brought up concerning this game. Till then we can only hope someone with bigger brains than us will find a solution and share it. Peace Brother
    Anton

Hoi 2 Beta

cylod do you have the latest graphics drivers installed? What gfx card do you have installed?
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.