• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will Lucky said:
Yes but on the Wednesday there was the pre-order announcement, nevertheless I still expect one tommorow but one today would be nice ;) .

Since there still hasn't been one I think that we can expect a valentines card from P-dox in stead of a diary

It's got to be like 7pm over there...I despair.

Panjer said:
So I guess no dev-diary this week huh?

Too bad. :(

Does someone still have the code for the "forum revolt" event?

spl said:
Event 3001, in EU3 that is peasants' war ;)

No at some point in the EU3 development cycle someone wrote a "forum revolt" event. I'll see if I can find it

yourworstnightm said:
Somehow I just can't find it probable that a six-year-old girl would be able to assume power. No matter how dynastic your state is.

Oh she has "power" alright I can just imagine her Uncle/Aunt assuming her place shifting things to there liking. Of course with someone such as her in power all it does is increase the chances of her being kicked out of power of a civil war taking place.

It's on the front page but Worthplaying seems to have a longer article, strange. God I want to play Macedonia now...

Will Lucky said:
Oh she has "power" alright I can just imagine her Uncle/Aunt assuming her place shifting things to there liking. Of course with someone such as her in power all it does is increase the chances of her being kicked out of power of a civil war taking place.

Is this succession modeable? Will this succession allow absolute cognatic primogeniture as well as male preference primogeniture?

I have to admit I am intrigued by this game.