+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T.H.E. Musics

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries

T.H.E. Musics

And now the funny part...MUSICS !

I've made 14 songs with music in background and sounds/speeches on them. I prepare some...hmm well, something about speeches for T.H.E. Mod but this will be a surprise.
    Now, i would like to know if some of you are interested into listening the songs i've made before T.H.E. first release. So you would be able to say which song you like, which song you don't like or bring new song's ideas etc.

I listen to you folks !

I'll like all the music! The more the better! There are some music mods around in these forums, they definitely should be checked

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Oh well, in WiF, i added 250 MB of musics...
    I don't think i'll need works from other mods.
    And wait i host you my last song.

i think i've heard your wif music all, and i say the more the better! i think i've seen here music mod with 650mb

Blog Entries
    Wow. 650 MB !! That's really huge.
    The thing is i want to give my own taste to the musics.
    That's why i don't like to use works from other mods.
    *song still uploading*

Blog Entries
    Give me your impression about the new song when you'll have heard it !

Amazing!
    Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

nice song, but I like your other songs better :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imanc
    nice song, but I like your other songs better :P
    Arf.
    You did not like the background or the speeches ?

i didn't say i did not like the song, i just said other songs sounded better, so this is not bad, it's not very great either, but it's good nevertheless, because it's less warlike more mood-giving then others Also, Churchill's speech already was used, so i don't know if it should be here too, though it's fine.

Blog Entries
    Ah okay...but my taste is exactly less warlike.
    I prefer nice classic songs (or funk but mixing funk with hitler's speeches won't give nice results ).
    Do you want another one ?

yup, sure, give it.

problem?

i can't see the background or anything just heard the song on windows media player, how can you see the background or which media player do you use to see the backroung and everything?
    Es lebe DEUTSCHLAND!

I heie På Molde fotballklubb

Blog Entries
    Oh when i told about background, i meant the music which is behind the speeches.

Darkest Hour

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Is it possible to make nation specific soundtrack. It could be nice if game starts which nation you have chosen national anthem. For example:
    France -> Marseillaise
    UK -> God Save the King
    Finland -> Jääkärimarssi (pathetic Finnish march song)
    Germany -> Wacht am Rein
    USSR -> Internationale

and so on.
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

Blog Entries
    You can have IG nation specific musics but you can't start with nation specific musics.
    In WiF, i've made 4 introductions and you could choose the one you wanted to listen (according to your country).

PS : i hate the Marseillaise

err, does that means you'll have in mod only what you like?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast