• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is is not against the constitutions of those countries that their El President's use their rights to annihilate their own countries?

Can't you just copy every nations army-data into the new savegame?

And what of releasing your current save game as a sub-mod for AoD? :p

Well, I've fiddled with trying to make ARMA saves work in AoD, so I know that it must be a helluva frustrating chore to try and figure out which parameters go where. I'm not surprised that you haven't managed to get gameplay going. All the same, congratulations on your epic narrative and dedication to final victAARy!

Enewald - Don't spoil my fun :) And no, nations army-data are not entirely compatible. For example, units have different stats in WiF and in AoD. I can of course upload the savegame once this work is done.

storr, Lordban - Of course it is not dead. And yes, it will continue in AoD.

TheRealKestrel - Thanks and yes, it is rather frustrating work. The best part of it is that it's almost done.

Another narrative update before resuming with gameplay updates.

Cabinet Meeting May 1948

0800 May 4th 1948
Underground Bunker, Berlin, Germany​

"Welcome back everyone. I hear Joachim has some interesting news."

"Indeed it is, Martin. Yesterday was a bright day, until a crowd of angry diplomats decided to ruin it with their useless rambling."

"Why is it so?"

"It appears they have some... minor issues, like not having a Country to represent anymore."

"Wait a second. We didn't annex anybody last month, did we?"

"Indeed we didn't."

"Since when do others like to play our same game, then?"

"Since the United States decided to to annex twelve nations in a single day.

143-02-Annexations.jpg

"Gosh... that's a lot of unemployed diplomats we're getting here."

"Indeed Martin. This is what the US look like right now:"

143-03-USA.jpg

"That's... a monstruosity."

"And it appears it won't end here. Our spies report that the leaders from the whole American continent met in order to discuss the creation of a super-state that would encompass the two Americas. It seems that many leaders refused to cave in, however."

143-01-FortEvent.jpg

"Good riddance! Who would ever give up his independence like that!"

"Twelve Central and South-American leaders."

"Spineless leaders... loyal puppets to their North-American masters! Always ready to lick their feet!"

"We would gladly invade that puny continent Martin, but it's out of reach at the moment. We could embark some twenty, thirty-hundred thousands soldiers in a bunch of rafts, or whatever you call the Kriegsmarine at the moment, but--"

Dönitz frowns at Guderian with an angry stare.

"--but that's the biggest invasion we could afford, I guess. Besides, with their divisions knocking at the Balkans' door, I wouldn't care about some South-American nation joining the already crowded stars in the US flag."

"I know. Our priority is kicking the Yanks out of Europe, once and for all. At least we have a plan for that..."

Last edited:
Wow that Mega USA thingy is pretty impressive and worrying.
But the Reich should prevail! :cool:

Canada should be "convinced" of the merits of joining the Americans... or would they?

It took me 2 days to read through all this. Very interesting. Great AAR. I hope you continue.

It took me indeed several hours to catch by...but I like the style and the way you present stuff...humorous enough indeed! :rofl:

Hope you will continue until the last province will be painted grey...:)

Tim

Pablolaguerra - Thank you.

Karaiskandar - The US is only going to get more and more worrisome.

Ciryandor - Time will tell.

TheRealKestrel - There is a stalemate in the Balkans. I do not know if the US possess any more nukes at the moment (actually I do, since I worked on the darn scenario for months, but I pretend not to know!).

Enewald - But at the end, the whole world is going to be cleansed.

kramari, Timmie0307 - Thank you and welcome. This will indeed continue until the whole world becomes a golf field for Bormann et al. A grey golf field.

Update in a few hours.