• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(89956)

WIF I team leader
Dec 29, 2007
www.strategium-alliance.com
BRITISH Models

ENG-models.png

INDIAN Models

IND-models.png

CANADIAN Models

CAN-models.png

GENERIC Models

GEN-models.png

Edit : i'll post new models as soon as the'll be done... It's easier for me to close all the commonwealth, as they're british variations...

Last edited:
49h said:
Here's the first finished models pack designed for T.H.E. Project.

Next models should be generics.

49h
==================================
EWWII-WiF Project member - T.H.E. Project member

Great work!.. all, but Mec' 42. Isn't it possible to rework it a bit? It looks like such a mess...

What's wrong with the Mec'42 model ? This is (as the others) an Universal Carrier Mk.II. I've just used a different picture, as i did not wan't the models 42 and 44 looks the same...

49h
==================================
EWWII-WiF Project member - T.H.E. Project member

Fernando Torres said:
The tanks...why do they have the same names ?
Didnt the canadians have their own tanks ?

The commonwealth pretty much used the same equipment back then ;)

Why bother to design your own, when the Brits'll give you the production licenses for free

No, no, you're right for the RAM tanks. They were designed from Shermans with new turret, and produced in Canada because of Britain couldn't afford to equip Dominions in tanks, trucks... Anyway, i can't remember having seen any canadian Cromwell, but i'm sure that the 1st Canadian Army in Normandy '44 used massively Fireflies.

So i'll take some time this week end to modif the model. For more convenience, even if IRL they're not, i propose the stats to remain the same for both Britain and Dominions tanks.

I'm going to fix canadian models with canadian-made vehicles (ram, ram kangaroo), and then i'll work on australia/nwe zealand/south africa models, in order to close the commonwealth. After all that, i'll switch to german models (big big work).