• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful tool! I especially love the quartered coat of arms. :)

Do you plan to enable crazy grand coats of arms, like those of the Habsburgs of old? In the history books they sometimes have several dozen coats of arms crammed together into one big ass coat of arms.

kind of like this:
coatGR.gif

This looks like a great tool. However, I am running my desktop in 1024x768, and the application does not size like other Windows apps. I have to move the app around to see the various buttons. Is there a way to make it fit into my desktop area?

Great stuff, thanks so much, its great to see quartered coats of arms :D

This is an excellent and well made tool! Good job in making this.

But maybe it should also show what religion characters have and what culture?
I agree with this, but you should also have it tell you the majority culture and religion of a dynasty if possible.

monsterfurby said:
Now, this seems to be a brilliantly constructed and generally useful program. However, I too have encountered a little problem in using it.
After defining the CK-Path, I get this:
nilobjtc3.png

(Obviously using Windows XP SP2, Deus Vult)

I'm also getting this problem when I try to run my main saves, but other saves don't have this issue. Unfortunately the saves that won't work are the ones I need, so I can't properly benefit from your great program. :(

Hi,

Can't seem to find the install instructions? Do i have to install it in its own directory? I tried it multiple ways inside the CK installation. I have the Complete Pack. But that cant be why i cant get it to work.

Thanks

Can someone enlighten me plz :confused:

*edit i have the complete pack, but that doesnt give me a cross, but i do have it. if that was a reason for not answering anyway.

Last edited:
Awesome tool! The only thing I can think of that would improve this at all would be an interactive family tree in the dynasty window, graphically showing two or three generations at a time. That would make it a little easier to trace parent/children relationship :D

Great tool! Also excellent for the AAR I have in mind :D
Thnx for the good work!

Beautiful job! Just tried it out and I really like it. Thank you for creating this.

Just one minor point: I don't think the Empire of Byzantium title should be put on a separate tier. That just guarantees that everyone who ends up winning the Byzantine title loses all his other coat-of-arms. All my rulers have the Byzantine CoA, even though most of them had capitals in Praha or Novgorod or Venice or Montpellier for most of their careers.

Oorlog said:
Can someone enlighten me plz :confused:

*edit i have the complete pack, but that doesnt give me a cross, but i do have it. if that was a reason for not answering anyway.

Just guessing, but...

Does this require installation? If so, perhaps you can look for its registry value and modify it.

If not, you should look for the file in any My Documents/User folders... Many games use them (I own Civ4, for example, and it's the case).

I noticed this doesn't work with mods (please correct me if I'm wrong :D). What's the reason for this? It always gives me an error on marriage ID's, so I'm assuming it can't find the vanilla marriage it wants to.