+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DynasticGlory: Scoresheet & stats Utility

Not really a fascist brony monsterfurby's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Now, this seems to be a brilliantly constructed and generally useful program. However, I too have encountered a little problem in using it.
    After defining the CK-Path, I get this:

(Obviously using Windows XP SP2, Deus Vult)
    Public Service Announcement:
    "...this is still a free country and anyone telling a
    fellow like me "brother you're full of ****" better be
    good and ready to answer politely when asked if he'd care
    to say why!"

Ordnung mu sein Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfurby
    Now, this seems to be a brilliantly constructed and generally useful program. However, I too have encountered a little problem in using it.

I run into the same problem

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Volk80
    Does Utility use a system font or an inner one?
    How can i change it to manage compatibility with russian version of the game?
    DG generally uses the default system font. I might have specified other fonts in some places, I don't remember. As for compatibility with the Russian version, I don't really know, I don't have it... Someone posted in this thread earlier saying that it worked with Cyrillic characters, you could try contacting him and asking what he did.
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

GloriaMundi 0.4: the missing scoresheet for CKII. Now compatible with Old Gods!

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfurby

Can you tell me exactly when that happens? After clicking on what? I'll have a look tonight.
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

77 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by Kinniken
    Can you tell me exactly when that happens? After clicking on what? I'll have a look tonight.
    For me it happens after clicking on the 'application icon', those 3 coat of arms. It happens with version 0.3.2 and 0.3.3

While version 0.3.2 worked perfectly last week

You mean in the credits window?

77 games registered

You mean in the credits window?
    No, the icon to start the game, the .exe

I have downloaded the 0.3.3 Windows-version, but when I hover my mouse over the .exe it says 0.3.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Veldmaarschalk

I have downloaded the 0.3.3 Windows-version, but when I hover my mouse over the .exe it says 0.3.2.0[/IMG]
    Ignore that version thing, I must have simply forgotten to update it to 0.3.3.

So you are having that crash every time you try to launch it now? There must be some big bug with the handling of the CK folder...

Europa Universalis: Rome

DG generally uses the default system font. I might have specified other fonts in some places, I don't remember. As for compatibility with the Russian version, I don't really know, I don't have it... Someone posted in this thread earlier saying that it worked with Cyrillic characters, you could try contacting him and asking what he did.
    indeed, after installing version 0.33 the russian characters are displayed correctly.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Hi

Thanks for this great utility, I guess its one of the features this good game lacked.

Incidentally, I saved a game last night and wanted to analyse it today on another computer.

OK, lets admit it: at work... But hey, were just talking about a few minutes here.

But DG keeps saying that the folder I chose is not a valid CK install, albeit I re-created the original CK folder tree (CK\scenarios\save games) on my cough, office, cough computer.

Do you have to have a CK game install on the hard drive to run DG?
    Di pi, non chiedo,
    si pu morir d'amor.

Vexilla Regis Prodeunt Inferni MRAKoris's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Volk80
    indeed, after installing version 0.33 the russian characters are displayed correctly.

As i replied in a PM, DG worked fine with Cyrillic from the very first release. Well, at least I had no trouble launching it.
    Lecz ja znam - i ogł zna - zwykłą
    Prawdę, jasną nawet dla dzieci:
    Ci, ktrym wyrządza się zło,
    Sami zło wyrządzają w odwecie.

W.H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst
    Do you have to have a CK game install on the hard drive to run DG?
    I'm afraid so. What is needed is actually not the saved games structure (except for the "load most recent" function), but a lot of in-game data : the names of the dynasties, the CoA, the portraits, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldmaarschalk

I have downloaded the 0.3.3 Windows-version, but when I hover my mouse over the .exe it says 0.3.2.0
    Still no clue on what is causing that BTW. I can't reproduce it.

I can just advise trashing the DG preference file and trying again... If you can give me more details as to when the problem appears that would be good.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

the names of the dynasties, the CoA, the portraits, ect.
    The graphics... Of course, I should have thought of this. Never mind then, at least I know you haven't been paid by my employer .
    Di pi, non chiedo,
    si pu morir d'amor.

No dancing in the turret. MichOrion's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Rome GoldMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Works great, thanks.
    "Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres; stripped of will and soul, only their thirst for freedom gives them hunger for vengeance..."
    Rush-The Necromancer
    Without trucks, America stops!
    "Three-quarters of a soldier's life is spent in aimlessly waiting about." -Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Just wanted to say what a great application this is. Nice job!
    Istanbul was Constantinople
    Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
    Been a long time gone, Constantinople
    Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegio
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Thanks very much for this application. I finally tried it out yesterday, and immediately could use it to update the DVIP -- it reported several incorrect marriages (caused by issues like incorrect birthdates on characters or typos), and the tool was invaluable in merging duplicate dynasties

I wish I had tried it earlier, could have saved me quite some time

Patron Saint, Lost Epic Causes .Spartan's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Thanks for the cool utility. I look forward to using it. Hopefully soon.
    The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little - Herodotus

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Oh my giddy aunt. This is great.

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

I can't believe I didn't find this earlier. Extremely cool and very much appreciated.

The amount of time I'm going to waste with this looking back through old games is incalculable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast