• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tombom said:
Thanks! It works fine now with all my savegames.

Ok, good.

tombom said:
Also another UI bug I forgot to mention last time: any dynasty windows opened past the first have all the titles and status held by anybody past the first person way below where they should be, on the scrollbox of dynasty members.

That's weird... Can you post a screenshot? Definitely doesn't happen in the mac version. Must be one of those rare plateform-specific UI bug...

I think this is the bug he was talking about
bug.jpg

As you can see the title bonuses are leaking down into the wrong window.

EDIT: I just noticed my two greatest leaders in this game are both crazy lunitics.

Last edited:
Strange, especially considering I'm pretty sure it's Windows-only... I'll have to have a good look at that code tonight it seems. Hopefully should turn out to be a detail. That kind of bug generally is.

Updated to version 0.3.2, fixing the bug with the title-holders in the Dynastic windows mentioned earlier.

No, it's not just you, for some reason the uploaded file is borked. I won't be able to fix it until I'm back home tonight (around twelve hours from now).

Mac version seems fine, BTW.

I'm getting this error from the log:

Invalid marriage record. Character ID 1030 does not exist.
Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41713 and ID 41714 do not exist.
Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41715 and ID 41716 do not exist.

This tool is pretty amazing though. Good job and thanks for the effort.

Last edited:
Dagda said:
Invalid marriage record. Character ID 1030 does not exist.
Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41713 and ID 41714 do not exist.
Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41715 and ID 41716 do not exist.

That means that there is a problem with your saved game; three wedding records involves inexistant characters. I'm not sure what causes that, must be a CK bug. Just ignore it, it won't interfere with the game itself (I think), nor with DG.

Dagda said:
This tool is pretty amazing though. Good job and thanks for the effort.

Thanks!

I like this very much to :)

Two small things

1. There is a little bug with the traits (at least in my version) when your ruler is 'rebellious' you get the 'realm-duress' trait'-icon

2. Could you also add the 3 'User-definied-traits'

Veldmaarschalk said:
I like this very much to :)

Veldmaarschalk said:
Two small things

1. There is a little bug with the traits (at least in my version) when your ruler is 'rebellious' you get the 'realm-duress' trait'-icon

2. Could you also add the 3 'User-definied-traits'

1: Oops, I interverted the two icons. I'll fix it in the next release.

2: The problem with that is that DG relies on files shipped with it for traits names, icons and effects. I could change it to use the install's files for the icons and names, but the effects have to be put in by me... All I can suggest is for you to customise DG yourself to add them. You'll need to do three things:

- extend the picts/traits.bmp to add the three new traits at the end (white should be the transparent colour), same size as the others
- add in the same order as the icons the keywords for those traits in data/traitsicons.txt. BTW, to fix bug 1, just intervert the rebellious and realm-duress lines.
- add at the end of traits.csv a line for each traits, content as indicated at the top of the file

Thanks Do I own the sticking to you?

Yes :)

- extend the picts/traits.bmp to add the three new traits at the end (white should be the transparent colour), same size as the others
- add in the same order as the icons the keywords for those traits in data/traitsicons.txt. BTW, to fix bug 1, just intervert the rebellious and realm-duress lines.
- add at the end of traits.csv a line for each traits, content as indicated at the top of the file

Thanks

Dagda said:
Just started a new game as Richard Angevin. And it seems the Angevin dynasty isn't showing up in DG, at all. Strange.

Do you have more then 1 installation of CK on your PC ?

Then check 'settings' in the Scoresheet to see from which files the Scoresheet takes its data.

Veldmaarschalk said:
Do you have more then 1 installation of CK on your PC ?

Then check 'settings' in the Scoresheet to see from which files the Scoresheet takes its data.

Heh, you're fast.

I was going to repost, the Angevin dynasty seems to be there, it's just Richard Angevin (King of England/Navarra/Venice/Wales/Ireland) who is not showing

Only 1 installation of CK on my computer, I'm pretty sure. Haven't had any problems like this in my previous games.

edit: OK. It seems he is just not showing up in the Hall of Fame/Individual data/Dynastic data. But when I click on his 'children' he seems to be there on the 'complete list of family members' screen.

Last edited:
Dagda said:
Heh, you're fast.

I was going to repost, the Angevin dynasty seems to be there, it's just Richard Angevin (King of England/Navarra/Venice/Wales/Ireland) who is not showing

Only 1 installation of CK on my computer, I'm pretty sure. Haven't had any problems like this in my previous games.

edit: OK. It seems he is just not showing up in the Hall of Fame/Individual data/Dynastic data. But when I click on his 'children' he seems to be there on the 'complete list of family members' screen.

Ok, that's weird. Can you mail me the save game to cedricdj@gmail.com, I'd like to have a look at it. Is your install of CK customised?

Thanks Dagda! I tested your game and found the problem. It turned out to be fairly serious, a major bug where characters with the same id but different types overwrote each others... It's fixed.

Version 0.3.3 is online, fixes three bugs (the one discussed above, one regarding destroyed titles not being properly handled, and the inverted trait icons).