+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DynasticGlory: Scoresheet & stats Utility

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by tombom
    Thanks! It works fine now with all my savegames.
    Ok, good.

Quote Originally Posted by tombom
    Also another UI bug I forgot to mention last time: any dynasty windows opened past the first have all the titles and status held by anybody past the first person way below where they should be, on the scrollbox of dynasty members.
    That's weird... Can you post a screenshot? Definitely doesn't happen in the mac version. Must be one of those rare plateform-specific UI bug...
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

GloriaMundi 0.4: the missing scoresheet for CKII. Now compatible with Old Gods!

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

Glory to the Icons!
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I think this is the bug he was talking about

As you can see the title bonuses are leaking down into the wrong window.

EDIT: I just noticed my two greatest leaders in this game are both crazy lunitics.
    Last edited by Cuthuthulu; 06-02-2008 at 04:53.
    Creator of the The CK2-EU4 Converter Improvement Project
    "The mod is the bomb, I am not ashamed to admit to having been aroused ever so slightly XD" - Phibs

Strange, especially considering I'm pretty sure it's Windows-only... I'll have to have a good look at that code tonight it seems. Hopefully should turn out to be a detail. That kind of bug generally is.
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

Updated to version 0.3.2, fixing the bug with the title-holders in the Dynastic windows mentioned earlier.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I tried to download the windows version but instead got a corrupt 19kb rar.

Just me? either way I would really like to try this out, it seems badace.

No, it's not just you, for some reason the uploaded file is borked. I won't be able to fix it until I'm back home tonight (around twelve hours from now).

Mac version seems fine, BTW.

Problem is fixed.

I'm getting this error from the log:

Invalid marriage record. Character ID 1030 does not exist.
    Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41713 and ID 41714 do not exist.
    Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41715 and ID 41716 do not exist.

This tool is pretty amazing though. Good job and thanks for the effort.
    Last edited by Dagda; 09-02-2008 at 20:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagda
    Invalid marriage record. Character ID 1030 does not exist.
    Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41713 and ID 41714 do not exist.
    Invalid marriage record. Characters ID 41715 and ID 41716 do not exist.
    That means that there is a problem with your saved game; three wedding records involves inexistant characters. I'm not sure what causes that, must be a CK bug. Just ignore it, it won't interfere with the game itself (I think), nor with DG.

This tool is pretty amazing though. Good job and thanks for the effort.
    Thanks!

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegio
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

@Kinniken: it is possible that when DV automatically deletes characters, it leaves these marriage references behind.

The Closer Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I like this very much to

Two small things

1. There is a little bug with the traits (at least in my version) when your ruler is 'rebellious' you get the 'realm-duress' trait'-icon

2. Could you also add the 3 'User-definied-traits'

Quote Originally Posted by Veldmaarschalk
    I like this very much to
    Thanks Do I own the sticking to you?

Two small things

1. There is a little bug with the traits (at least in my version) when your ruler is 'rebellious' you get the 'realm-duress' trait'-icon

2. Could you also add the 3 'User-definied-traits'
    1: Oops, I interverted the two icons. I'll fix it in the next release.

2: The problem with that is that DG relies on files shipped with it for traits names, icons and effects. I could change it to use the install's files for the icons and names, but the effects have to be put in by me... All I can suggest is for you to customise DG yourself to add them. You'll need to do three things:

- extend the picts/traits.bmp to add the three new traits at the end (white should be the transparent colour), same size as the others
    - add in the same order as the icons the keywords for those traits in data/traitsicons.txt. BTW, to fix bug 1, just intervert the rebellious and realm-duress lines.
    - add at the end of traits.csv a line for each traits, content as indicated at the top of the file

77 games registered

Thanks Do I own the sticking to you?
    Yes

- extend the picts/traits.bmp to add the three new traits at the end (white should be the transparent colour), same size as the others
    - add in the same order as the icons the keywords for those traits in data/traitsicons.txt. BTW, to fix bug 1, just intervert the rebellious and realm-duress lines.
    - add at the end of traits.csv a line for each traits, content as indicated at the top of the file
    Thanks

77 games registered

Just started a new game as Richard Angevin. And it seems the Angevin dynasty isn't showing up in DG, at all. Strange.
    Do you have more then 1 installation of CK on your PC ?

Then check 'settings' in the Scoresheet to see from which files the Scoresheet takes its data.

Do you have more then 1 installation of CK on your PC ?

Then check 'settings' in the Scoresheet to see from which files the Scoresheet takes its data.
    Heh, you're fast.

I was going to repost, the Angevin dynasty seems to be there, it's just Richard Angevin (King of England/Navarra/Venice/Wales/Ireland) who is not showing

Only 1 installation of CK on my computer, I'm pretty sure. Haven't had any problems like this in my previous games.

edit: OK. It seems he is just not showing up in the Hall of Fame/Individual data/Dynastic data. But when I click on his 'children' he seems to be there on the 'complete list of family members' screen.
    Last edited by Dagda; 11-02-2008 at 13:55.

Heh, you're fast.

I was going to repost, the Angevin dynasty seems to be there, it's just Richard Angevin (King of England/Navarra/Venice/Wales/Ireland) who is not showing

Only 1 installation of CK on my computer, I'm pretty sure. Haven't had any problems like this in my previous games.

edit: OK. It seems he is just not showing up in the Hall of Fame/Individual data/Dynastic data. But when I click on his 'children' he seems to be there on the 'complete list of family members' screen.
    Ok, that's weird. Can you mail me the save game to cedricdj@gmail.com, I'd like to have a look at it. Is your install of CK customised?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinniken
    Ok, that's weird. Can you mail me the save game to cedricdj@gmail.com, I'd like to have a look at it. Is your install of CK customised?
    Email sent.

Mods I'm using:

THIS

THIS

Wiper's Relations fix tool

Thanks Dagda! I tested your game and found the problem. It turned out to be fairly serious, a major bug where characters with the same id but different types overwrote each others... It's fixed.

Version 0.3.3 is online, fixes three bugs (the one discussed above, one regarding destroyed titles not being properly handled, and the inverted trait icons).

Europa Universalis: Rome

Does Utility use a system font or an inner one?
    How can i change it to manage compatibility with russian version of the game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast