+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: DynasticGlory: Scoresheet & stats Utility

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Im having issues applying this, hehe.

What are the steps to use this tool?

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad
    True I am to my country

Damsels Not In Distress mode (allows female inheritance in CK I) & Crusader Queens, Cool-toxic's CK Clone
    Jordarkelf's DV Improvement Pack, Looking for a Good Starting County? Gwynedd FTW!
    Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality during the middle ages discussion thread.

I'm not sure how to apply and use this tool

Might anyone know the steps?

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad
    True I am to my country

Damsels Not In Distress mode (allows female inheritance in CK I) & Crusader Queens, Cool-toxic's CK Clone
    Jordarkelf's DV Improvement Pack, Looking for a Good Starting County? Gwynedd FTW!
    Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality during the middle ages discussion thread.

Bleeding for Harder Styles Arko's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the Throne
    MagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenfire View Post
    I'm not sure how to apply and use this tool

Might anyone know the steps?

unzip the files antwhere you want it
    launch the dynasticglory.exe
    right bottom click on the button "load file"
    then choose your save game
    and...that all ! just have to check informations you want in the different scoreboards

Quote Originally Posted by Arko View Post
    unzip the files antwhere you want it
    launch the dynasticglory.exe
    right bottom click on the button "load file"
    then choose your save game
    and...that all ! just have to check informations you want in the different scoreboards
    ok, so it has to be saved game and not a game currently running. I think i know now. Also, isnt there a gay marriage mode there too by the author of these other modes? I cant seem to download it from the site.
    Last edited by Drachenfire; 16-03-2010 at 08:35.

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad
    True I am to my country

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenfire View Post
    ok, so it has to be saved game and not a game currently running. I think i know now. Also, isnt there a gay marriage mode there too by the author of these other modes? I cant seem to download it from the site.
    >>gay trait (zand events) is included in TASS mod

>>I think there is no problem to have additional traits showed is the dynastic glory
    just have to modify a bit the files. edit : tried and it works fine

>>gay marriage should be possible with the ability of Beliayev to patch the exe
    the base method is on this page : http://translate.google.com/translat...e.com#m360057a
    Last edited by Arko; 17-03-2010 at 00:03.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by darviathar View Post
    I've looked in the application data section, but I don't see any entry even close to dynasty glory. I'd really like to use this to spice up my game. Can anyone give a better explanation of how to overcome the NilObject error?
    With the risk of being redundant, ill post anyway. For those that cant seem to get past the Nilobject error. The file you have to delete is called "DynasticGlory Preferences" and can be found in the \Documents and Settings\"user name"\Application data

Use the search funtion if you cant find it. It doesnt have its own directory its a single file in the application data directory.

Chivalry +10

200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2

This is an excellent tool! Though now I'm worried that the cursed Rurikoviches (Emperors of Russia and Byzantium) are too far ahead in Glory to catch up with!
    Extra! Extra! Read All About It! The Star of New Orleans - A V2 AAR for an Independent Louisiana, told in Newspapers!

CK AAR - The Atheling Chronicle - A King Without A Crown
    Follow the descendants of Edgar Atheling as they seek to regain their throne.

Winner of the WritAAR of the week award, 30/11/2009 | 05/07/2010 ~ Character Writer of the Week 09/05/2010 ~ Favourite CK History Book Q1 2010 | Q2 2010 | Q3 2010

Rebellion! Treachery! War! Marriage! And You! It's all in the Imperium AARlandium Sacrum, a CK succession game with a twist! Read it here.
    Favourite CK Gameplay Q2 2010

Quote Originally Posted by AllmyJames View Post
    This is an excellent tool! Though now I'm worried that the cursed Rurikoviches (Emperors of Russia and Byzantium) are too far ahead in Glory to catch up with!
    As you mention it, I have actually played a game where my sole goal was to beat mighty Rurikovichs in a DynasticGlory score sense.

Played another Russian dynasty, famous "of Yaroslavl"-s from Yaroslavl. In 1066 scenario, they start as a poor one-province count (a vassal of Prince of Pereyaslavl). To my astonishment, the Rurikovichs got beaten already in year 1200. I was surprised the more so, because the Rurikovichs were treated by Yaroslavls with a respect and they weren't crushed, they ran still a second largest Russian principality (because the Rurikovichs were the only reliable source of Russian Orthodox brides for Yaroslavls).
    Some figures about that game:
    * In 1066, Rurikovichs had a total Glory 17977, and Yaroslavls 198. In 1200, respectively 228491, and 230639.
    * In 1066, Rurikovich dynasty had 53 members (32 still living at that time), and Yaroslavls just 2 members (both 2 living). In 1200, respective figures were 907 (308), and 839 (476).
    It was an interesting game, I recommend The Rurikovichs' Challenge...

And I totally share your exaltation about this tool.
    There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
    ~Douglas Adams~

Great job!!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can this be used with either DVIP or TASS?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I know it works for DVIP, i sure it works for Tass as well.
    "Berlin is the testicle of the West. When I want the West to scream, I squeeze on Berlin." Nikita Khrushchev

"Under my command, every mission is a suicide mission."- Zapp Brannigan, Futurama

"Capitalists will always find a way of buying themelves out of any crisis. As long it's the workers that foot the bill" Lenin

Sergeant
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine500k club

As it is possible to use not English font in "DynasticGlory 0.3.3"
    For example to use a font from СК

Can this work with Mappa Regnorum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordyu View Post
    Can this work with Mappa Regnorum ?
    yes just be sure to select the right CK folder : the one where the mod is installed otherwise country names will be wrong and such
    membre du Réseau Gamers et Stratégie, tout sur CK2&EU4 en français

Les 3 Tours / The 3 Towers : an economical and medieval flavour mod -NEW-
    ARKOpack Armoiries & Interface : a CoA and Interface mod
    La Pléiade : Europa universalis IV (vraiment) en français !
    Member of H.I.P : Historical Immersion Project

Mini MODs is the answer !

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I haven't touched this soft or Crusader Kings in ages now, but it's great to see so many people are still making use of it I get close to 100 downloads a month even now, I would never have guessed it would have success so long! But then CK was such a great game...
    Divergences - An alternative history mod for Victoria 2. Now at version 0.5, with a new military system an many new countries.

GloriaMundi 0.4: the missing scoresheet for CKII. Now compatible with Old Gods!

The World Quiz: quizzes on World History, the World Today, Science & Technology and the Earth from above. Contribute by submitting your own questions!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The Glory
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Kinniken View Post
    I haven't touched this soft or Crusader Kings in ages now, but it's great to see so many people are still making use of it I get close to 100 downloads a month even now, I would never have guessed it would have success so long! But then CK was such a great game...
    lol
    New computer, fresh install of CK, better grab another dynastic glory.
    First I shouted at the screen.
    Then I shouted at the forum.
    Finally I calmly spoke to the forum and thus..... a conversation was born and knowledge was delivered unto me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oorlog View Post
    With the risk of being redundant, ill post anyway. For those that cant seem to get past the Nilobject error. The file you have to delete is called "DynasticGlory Preferences" and can be found in the \Documents and Settings\"user name"\Application data

Use the search funtion if you cant find it. It doesnt have its own directory its a single file in the application data directory.

Chivalry +10
    Every time I delete this file and run Dynastic Glory, it seems to get recreated so I get the Nil Handle crash again. Is there annyway to stop the preferences file recreating?

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

HI there,
    Im just starting playing CK again to warm up for part 2 and discovered this magnificent tool!
    I wonder how I could have missed that - really great stuff!
    “And remember, no matter where you go - there you are. ”
    - Confucius

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I downloaded this again today, after using is before, but now it won't run anymore. When I first had this program, everything ran fine without any problems, but now I get an Nilobject error.
    I've been looking for the DynasticGlory.preferences file, but it is nowhere to be found.

So if you guys have a solution for this, I would greatly appreciate this.

[EDIT]

I think I FINALLY found the file. For everybody who has the same problem. I followed this path :

C > Users > (Your Username) > AppData > Roaming, in there is a file called DynasticGlory Preferences. If you delete that, it should run.

[EDIT II]

I should also mention AppData is a hidden folder, so you need to unhide it. I'm dutch, so I have everything in dutch (duh), so the translation could deviate a bit.

Extra > Mapoptions > View Options ? (the second column) > there should be a list with different options. There should also be a line that says something like 'hidden folders and files'. Tick the 'view hidden folders and files option' and voilá.
    Last edited by postm00v; 15-01-2012 at 18:49.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7