• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The situation in the Ukrainan plains sure looks bad. Hopefully Deng will be able to do something against the German threat.

CHAPTER 26.

"The footprint" of the NKVD

vieta1wy6.jpg

vieta2ut2.jpg

vieta4ahorcadoul2.jpg

vieta4puose9.jpg

vieta5manoxw9.jpg

vieta6periodicokm7.jpg

indeed nkvd did burn the villages that surpizingly survived everything even if they opposed things
but not watching to the motive that was meaningless bloodshed...
and the logic of such things get me confused
evil minds as always use their own understandings...

I have a feeling that Deng is very unhappy about the actions of the NKVD, but hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.

It seems that Falconov and Zoe face one difficulty after another in their escape from Smolensk. Getting rid of the hounds won't be as easy as surprising two soldiers.

CHAPTER 28.

The withdrawal of Kharkov

Dear readers, the war continues with great virulence. :eek: The aim is a German attack in fencing clip Kharkov. Deng troops passing through a serious danger. :mad:

retiradadel5cuerpoao5.jpg

aviacinww6.jpg

ataqueflancoop7.jpg

ataqueflanco2sx7.jpg

pinzahg6.jpg

retiradadejarkovbz4.jpg

prismaticosic3.jpg

CHAPTER 29.

The battle of Ostrogozhsk I

Recall that a reserve division of Mongolian found with horror a Panzer Army was aimed at Ostrogozhsk. The Soviet High Command decided that the position was key and we were going to produce dramatic Ostrogozhsk fighting.

88083343tq3.jpg

13349458aj1.jpg

71192448vz4.jpg

72895141xx4.jpg

70945532xh6.jpg

5bisgy6.jpg

36652680oj2.jpg

Last edited:
The Nazis keep advacing... uncle Joe isn't going to be happy...