• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The kinds readers let me one pause :rolleyes:

HOW DO I ... "MONGOLIA CALLS THE CAPTAIN DENG."

Maybe someone will be curious to see the process until I have one frame .

With that hope, I get the sequence of the frame two of chapter 16:

First select a picture. I'm looking for an office more or less where martia( Falconov talking on the phone). This can be worth.

warroomln3.jpg

After establishing the basic fund, deviates to one side and is continuing with the details ....

comosehace2vl8qk9.jpg

The figures of the picture we are not worth so we use another of a man talking on the phone ...

comosehace3mv1sr9.jpg

The move and put in the right size in the picture ...

comosehace4en7.jpg

Finally we delete the photo and put aside the fund. NOW IS READY.

comosehacefinalnu3.jpg

This they have done all the cartoonists of comic though they used an inclined table with a glass
transparent to copy photos.

Last edited:
That's really cool. I always wondered how you produced your artistic updates.

Now get back to work! We can't leave Zoe trapped in that sewer with poison gas and her arch enemy too long! :)

Thanks! Sometimes I think the story of Zoe and Deng is better understood here despite the different language and culture and poor translation. :rolleyes:

The next chapter I think it will be interesting. ;)

Ouch, German guard got it stuck to him pretty well I might say.

Always the best thing to do, take out the experienced leaving the young unknowing of what to do next.

Delex said:
Can you translate the spanish text?

I'm sorry, I've a mistake.

Thanks very much! :wacko:

Interesting to know how you make your pictures. Your style resembles a lot artistic European comics.

Enewald said:
yeh, a bit funny when the russian answers in spanish. :D

I will be stupid!
We Think if Zoe will speak in Mongolian!

Well Spanish is more beautiful than the Mongolian. (or at least it seems easier) :p
Enewald said:
Poor teens. Allways end up dieing in wars.

it is true :rolleyes:

@ Enewald, phargle, Thanks very much!

CAPÍTULO 25.

The map of Kharkov.

Although the 31 divisions of Chuikov had managed to stop the onslaught of Rommel at once it became clear that real threat came by the other Panzer Group, who in an attack in sync with the group of Rommel defeated the Russian divisions.

The enemy is poised on the edge of Kharkov and Mongolians receive orders to prepare for combat. The entire Southern Front is at stake.

Everything is nervousness and chaos
No one knew if the Mongols could resist

capturaqi9.jpg

kukievzm3.jpg

kharkovmap5ol2.jpg

refuerzossiberianosbk2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks friends "guiris"
In Spain affectionately we call "guiris" to foreigners.
In appreciation I teach you more tricks. :p

panzercw0.jpg

panzerakievri9.jpg