• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 15.

Maneuvers! The war is near.

1941, The command was convinced German invasion; were created three groups of Russian army.

situacinmilitar.jpg

vieta1ejercitomongolxp5.jpg

It began the manoeuvres of the Mongolian Army and all its divisions participated including the squadron of Polikarpovs.

i15bismu0.jpg

The general Kuliev was very pleased with the maneuvers althought knowing the enormous limitations of their forces with weapons frankly obsolete. But morale was excellent.

charlandoencaballouy1.jpg

revistafinmaniobrasxw6.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 16.

The prisoner is dead!

cuarteluy4.jpg

vieta2tq1.jpg

vieta3dv9.jpg

teletipojpgzc8.jpg

Moscow was preparing for the worst. A huge military parade took place in those moments ... The war was near!

What will happen to the captain Deng and Zoe?

paradamilitarrn9.jpg

Last edited:
I certainly hope that Mongols do well against the Germans, although the task is very difficult.

I am very sorry but the economic crisis obliges me
to allow some advertising.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

anuncioinglescochexa2.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, this is cool.

I'll be dropping by once in a while.

Delex said:
Hm, thats kinda weak defense? If you need some tips see my AAR.

Off course!

Any advice is well received ;)

Hopefully Mongols will be helpful in the battle against the Germans. It seems that you will have enormous task ahead.

CHAPTER 19.

PREPARATIONS FOR THE WAR.
ZOE CRYING TO DENG.

As seen in the previous chapter; the 1st Div Siberian (in charge of political prisoners, where they found Zoe) was transferred to the strategic city of Smolensk, to which the prisoners were roadblocks and trenches around the city.

ensmolesnkobm5.jpg

eventopreparacionrn9.jpg

barricadaff5.jpg

mujerchinaza0.jpg